1

The sky is clear, and the streets are getting busier as the day goes by. With the birds chirping, it would've been a perfect day,

if it wasn't for that one bird chirping a bit too loudly.

"You?! An actual school?!" The said bird cackled.

"Yes, Hawks. What's wrong with wanting to study in a place that's built for learning?" A sassy voice echoed through the room, her hands stuffed in her hoodie.

"If I didn't know any better, there wouldn't be any problem," Hawks replied. "It's just that, we're talking about you, (Y/n)!"

"What the fuck does that mean, you cock"

"Well," He coughed. "You don't have any social skills aside from insulting every single thing I do,"

Her hand quickly went to her chest, a gasp escaping her. "Excuse me, I DO have social skills. Oh and, you just suck"

"I doubt that"

"I don't accept opinions from birds."

The man chuckled and proceeds to ask, "You got permission from the president already?"

"No," She laughed.

"Of course, you haven't," he said with a sigh. "If I were you, I would ask for permission right away. I heard the deadline for enrolling in UA is in a week, I think."

"Fine, I'll ask later" She huffed.

The blond smiled. "Ya know, Baby Bird—"

"Don't call me that." (Y/n) cut him off.

Rolling his eyes, he pouted. "Don't spoil the mood. As I was saying," He went up to her, placing a hand on top of her head, a grin placed on his face. "I know this isn't something you normally want—being with a lot of people and all. I'm proud of you for pushing yourself to do this."

A tender smile found its way to her lips.

"Thank you, Hawks."

-

It was finally the first day of school. She expected a lot of things, but not this.

"Don't put your feet on the desk!"

"Hah?"

The conversation happened between a boy with blue hair who seemed to be too energetic for morning and an ash blond who seemed like pissing off people is his hobby.

'Is this normal?' she thought, her head in her arms.

She then felt a tap on her head. Peeking through her arms, she saw a redhead smiling her way. "Hey! Sorry to bother you. The name's Ejiro Kirishima, it's nice to meet you!"

'Agh!— his smile, too bright!'

"Uhm, yes. Uh, hi?" She stammered. "I mean, yes, hi. I'm (Y/n) (L/n). It's you meeting nice as well"

She tried to return his smile but ended up with a smile that screamed nervousness all over.

Realization dawned on her. "Wait, did I say that right?" panic laced her voice. "I meant nice meeting you. Not you meeting nice. Is that the same thing? I think it isn't. Fuck, I hate talking,"

A laugh broke her rambling. "No worries, (L/n)! Relax,"

Before she could say anything, another voice was heard in the classroom. "Go somewhere else if you want to play at being friends"

A face of disbelief was plastered on her face as she saw who was talking. "Is that supposed to be a teacher...?" she said softly, loud enough only for Kirishima to hear. 'Are all teachers like this?'

The man unzipped his sleeping bag as he continued. "Okay, it took you eight seconds before you were quiet. Time is limited, you kids are not rational enough"

"I'm your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa. Nice to meet you." The said teacher stated with a gym uniform in his hand. "It's kind of sudden but put this on and go out onto the field."

-

"You kids have been doing these since junior high too, right?" Aizawa held up a device containing a list, "Physical fitness test where you weren't allowed to use your Quirks."

He then faced the ash blond from earlier, "Bakugo, you finished at the top of the practical exam, right? In junior high, what was your best result for the softball throw?"

'Bakugo, huh? He looks like a bleached porcupine'

"67 meters" Bakugo stated.

"Then try doing it with your Quirk."

Aizawa handed him the ball as he walked into the circle. "You can do whatever you want as long as you stay in the circle."

"Then, well"

As he prepped himself to throw the ball, the ash blond suddenly screamed, "DIE!"

The ground suddenly shook from the explosion. (Y/n)'s eyes went wide as she saw the ball get blasted into the sky. 'Woah'

"This is the most rational way to form the foundation of a hero." Aizawa lifted the device, showing the results Bakugo got.

Gasps of amazement were the only thing you heard as they read the result. "750 meters? Seriously?" one huffed out. Waves of comments from your classmates followed after, amazement laced their voices.

"750 meters, huh? I can do better, I think..." (Y/n) accidentally voiced out her thoughts, failing to notice the ash blond who now stood beside her.

"What did you say?!" Bakugo quickly turned to look at her with a face of irritation. "Ya looking down on me or something?! I don't know who you are but I'll fucking fight you if you say shit like that again!" He yelled at the (h/c) girl.

(Y/n) looked at him, "Oh, uhm, you're emotional, why?"

"You little—"

Before he could finish his sentence, Aizawa captured their attention. "All right. Whoever comes in last place in all eight tests will be judged to have no potential and will be punished with expulsion"

That statement sent shivers down everyone's spine. All of them looked horrified, nervous if they can do well enough to not get expelled.

Well, at least, not the two who are bickering in each other's faces.

The ash-blond male looked at the female in front of him, competitiveness radiated with every word he said. "Let's see who gets the highest score for each test." He challenged her. "You're going down, extra."

With that, a smirk found its way onto (Y/n)'s lips. Excitement bubbled inside her. "Well, this is gonna be fun."

-

cutely procrastinates

ALSO I removed Koda from the story since I wanted to keep everything even

-

-unedited