I WILL NEVER REPEAT THIS!

Hey!!
This is my first ever one shot (Edited)

It is been 6 months after Karan's death,
Randhir had confessed to Ragini about Karan's death matter, she was shattered and under depression.

Randhir blamed himself for Ragini's misery, but somehow she came out of all the chaos and she even joined IT department, and to settle her down it took some time for Randhir.

In all these chaos ,there was an another girl in his life, who was his sole reason for his existence but today seeing her in this condition he was...he was completely shocked he felt like someone stabbed him with sharp knife, he couldn't believe what happened in a swap of time.

It is been a week from her mother's death due to brain tumor,
She is sitting in the corner of the room, she wasn't crying or smiling or fighting or anything, she locked herself in a shell.

She wasn't doing anything she didn't have eat anything, many people tried to make her eat something but she wasn't responding to anything.

Randhir cursed himself, he was feeling guilty for his deeds if he would have responded to her call on that day properly and helped, this would have not happened.

FLASHBACK (A WEEK BEFORE)

Randhir was with Ragini for shopping as she is new to Delhi.
She has accepted the truth and in fact now Randhir was her brother.

Suddenly, his phone rang the caller ID showed 'Sanyukta' he cut the call but again and again probably for 5 to 6 times.
Ragini saw this and asked him to pick the phone as it could be emergency but he said "nothing is more important then you for now".
But again Sanyukta called him Ragini glared at him to attend the phone.

Moving aside, Randhir "What the hell is wrong with you...Why is u calling me continuously?

Sanyukta sobbed on the phone Randhir couldn't understand anything "Randhir...Randhir... can you come (Randhir cuts her in middle)
"Sanyukta please you are not a kid so just talk properly, when you are fighting you scream like something then what is the problem now and I know for what u called me it is about the damn dream team meeting right?? Just forget it! I don't care about it! I have better works to do...."

He cut the call.
And later that night he came to his hostel, he didn't find his roommates Parth as well as yoyo... He thought that they left for party.

He took his phone and connected earphones and was listening to songs but he was seeing the pictures of Sanyukta, his door opened yoyo came in and saw Randhir seeing his Sanyukta's pictures... He took his phone and threw it on the floor Randhir got angry and now saw yoyo's face.

Randhir "What the hell... Yoyo" asked.
Yoyo "What the hell... Randhir" asked back in anger.
Randhir was shocked to react to the way how yoyo called his full name straight 'Randhir' without his swag of calling his friends.
Randhir "What's wrong?" asked.
Yoyo "You... You are asking me what happened. Here you're seeing Sanyukta's pictures but over there do you even know what her situation is?" asked angrily.
Randhir grabbed yoyo's shoulder "What happened to Sanyukta?"
Yoyo "Leave me...You...Why do you care about her now? You don't need to know or care for her, anymore" said pushing Randhir.
Randhir got angrier and held him again through collar, "What the hell? If u doesn't tell me about Sanyukta I am not going to leave you alive!" said gritting his teeth.

Now, Yoyo said everything about Sanyukta's mother's death and what happen when she called you for support but what crape u told her and cut the call...
Randhir was shocked after knowing this new big revelation that till today Sanyukta came to him for help not for any nonsense.

Immediately they left for hospital.

In the hospital,

There Sanyukta was only crying....When she turned and saw who was there she ran to him and hugged him tightly sobbing "Ran...Ran...Randhir, see what happened?" exclaimed.

She started telling him everything from the starting how she got to know how her mother was suffering due to tumor and so on... She started to weep clutching him she said the same thing again and again.

He tried to console her but she wasn't responding to any of his talk, she clutched his collar "Ran... Ran...Randhir when I called you...you said some random crap and cut the phone how dare you do that...I...thought u will tell me that...nothing will happen to mom but you" said and started hitting him with her tiny fist and she suddenly faint and Randhir takes her to one of the room in hospital and tells the doctor to check.
Everyone was there Vidushi, Parth, Yoyo and Sahil. They all saw with their own eyes how Sanyukta is behaving after knowing her mother's death. How terrible she is feeling.
Doctor checked her "She is in a state of shock.. When she got to know that her mother is no more in this world she started to scream... but no one was there to console her...I myself told her to call someone who is close to her and come here but when she called that person didn't even listen and cut the phone and that made her more outraged and lead to this shock" said the fact.
When Randhir heard this wanted to kill himself for not listening to her properly.
He was feeling guilty, for not being with her when she needed him the most.
FLASHBACK ENDS
And now he couldn't take this silent Sanyukta anymore he ran to her and grabbed her shoulders and said "Sanyukta listen to me please...please don't do this to yourself...look you think aunty left us...she didn't leave us Sanyukta she just left the world but not us...she is seeing us from up...if she sees like this she will be really sad that her daughter is not talking or eating anything and taking care of herself.

Look Sanyukta please... I am there for u here...only here... you know what Sanyukta once aunty took a promise that I should take care of u when she is not next to you....but if you are sitting like this then how will I fulfill the promise that I made.

And, aunty will get angry on me...Please Sanyukta please listen to me and talk to me... I swear I will always pick your call and answer u, listen to me please... look at me ...talk to me please... I will never leave alone please...." He pleaded to her but nothing worked. He got angry and broke the glass next to him with his bare hands thus leading to bleeding.

He yelped in pain "Ahh".

And blood was dripping down near to Sanyukta's feet which brought Sanyukta consciousness back to the reality.

She saw the blood on the floor and looked up and saw Randhir's hand bleeding. She immediately stood up and shook him "What the hell...Randhir How can you be so stupid... you told that you are there for me and now you are hurting yourself damn it!" said bandaging his hand with her scarf.

Randhir pulled her and hugged her tight even Sanyukta reciprocated.

Finally, she cried in his arms after a gap of one week.
Randhir: I am sorry... very sorry I should have talked with you" said tightening his hold on her.
Sanyukta "Ran...Randhir...Randhir please don't leave me...you also please" said hugging him tighter.
Randhir "No I will never leave...I will never repeat this! You are my first priority" said vowing to him.

The end

28eH