𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Start from the beginning

I could hear her lightly chuckle at my dig, I smiled to myself, she's at least acknowledging my existence.

"Trust me Kris, let's just go out and have some fun, everyone would be disappointed if you don't come, even me."

She didn't say anything, it didn't work. I sigh in defeat, I was about to walk away but I hear the door open.

"You're leaving without me?" She was standing in front of me, it was very obvious that her weak smile was fake, she looked tired as if she was crying for hours.

She looked so beautiful in her outfit, I loved how her outfit complements her figure.

(outfit)

(outfit)

"You can stop staring now." She says throwing me completely off. "Sorry, I wanted to say you look very beautiful."

"Thank you Roman, you know how to make a girl feel good about themselves."

"Let's go, we're probably already really late." She speeds past me out of the room.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Kristal's P.O.V

Dinner was... okay, wasn't too eventful. Luckily no one asked me about my red eyes or dark under eyes.

Most of the dinner was centred around Trinity and Jon's wedding, I was really excited for the pair but I couldn't bring myself to show it.

I don't know why I even came, Cameron tried to convince me and I was adamant that I wasn't going but when Roman talked to me I quickly got ready.

Maybe it was him cheering me up or making me see that I shouldn't let Jason get to me. Or maybe I didn't want to disappoint him?

Okay let's be realistic.

"I'm going to the restroom, I'll be back." I leave the table and head to the bar, I needed a few more drinks to get me through the night.

"We need to stop bumping into each other like this." Jason sat on the stool next to me and moves closer to me, I shift away from him.

"What do you want?" I sneer at him, he looked confused as if he doesn't understand why I work he angry at him.

"Where is all this hostility coming from? What happened to the gentle, quite and innocent Kristal who was an obedient little puppy. I think you've spent too much time with these entertainers."

"Listen Jason... fuck off back to LA and stay out of my life."

"Okay I've played nice for a bit too long." He grabs my arm and tugs me closer to him. "I've given you your six months of freedom, now you're coming home."

"Fuck you and your six months, when I said we were done I meant it."

"Well Kristal the funny thing about that... is that we're done when I say we're done, so if we leave now and you give in your notice, your punishment will be minimal, I'm even letting you off for what your little boy toy did earlier."

"Let me go before I knock you off this stool and I'll show you how much of an obedient puppy I am."

"Wow little miss Kristal grew some balls all of a sudden. Let's go."

"Get off me!"

"What's going on here?" We both look to Roman, he was stood not too far away from us. "Look you're lucky that I didn't fuck you up for punching me."

"Kristal are you okay." I nod in response, I kick Jason in his crotch, he kneels down in pain. I grab him by his long hair. "Listen here you over sized cum bag, you think that you run shit, but you don't. You are nothing but a bully, you think that by bullying or at least trying to bully me with consolidate the fact that you are a failure and that's why NFL dropped your ass. So fuck off out of my life and find another girl to suck the life out of."

I knew him the the face and then punch him.

I grab my purse and walk towards Roman who was beyond shocked. I grab him by both sides of his face and kiss him.

"Thank you for backing me up."

"That's alright. Can we go back to kissing?"

"Only if you want to."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───