Untitled Part 64

Chapter 329: Us in the black world (2)

[Reading limited information. Confirming the activation of the legendary-grade attribute, the Mind's Eye.]

[Player Yuno Kasugano's attribute, the Eyes that see the essence and through the past and future, do not resist.]

At first, it was a coincidence.

At the second time, it was possible to spy on the black world through external intervention, but this time it seemed to have passed very smoothly.

The attribute grade remained unchanged, but I thought it could be the influence of my class evolution into a semi-mythic.

I didn't know if it was right to express it this way, but it felt like the human price had risen. It would be natural to feel good. The precursor was the same as the last time.

I felt like I was being sucked somewhere in an instant. At the same time, the scenery I saw began to change completely.

It felt as if the soul had escaped, but there was nothing wrong with it.

It was not flustering as I had seen it several times. It was no wonder that I began to feel very happy. It wasn't as much as the future, but the black world was also significant enough to me.

'What. What am I watching?'

It was annoying that I had gotten inside the black world for now, but couldn't know what I could see. However, this was still satisfactory.

Even if it was just for a moment, being able to stand on the same line as the lovely returner was beyond merit.

In an instant, the scenery in front of me began to pass by.

The unannounced scene I saw was...

'Huh?'

The lovely returner, who had completely lost his mind, and a masked man.

A masked man was looking down at Kim Hyunsung, who looked worse than I thought. No, the gender was not clear, either. It was hard even to tell, if it was a man or a woman.

For some reason, the silhouette looked like me, but the atmosphere was subtly different from me.

In the context, it felt like that garbage drove Kim Hyunsung mad. Regardless if he regressed, considering the talent Kim Hyunsung has...

'This bastard is the villain from the first round. This dirty piece of trash.'

The scene that had been completely ruined was giving strength to my hypothesis.

I couldn't even notice what kind of place this place was. It had completely collapsed to the point where I wondered if it will change this way when the end of the world comes.

Corpses were everywhere, and those bodies were even decaying in real-time.

The painful screams of humans still alive were being heard everywhere, and some were melting or self-harming.

'It's a living hell, a living hell.'

It seemed that it was being influenced by something, but of course, there was no way to know what it was.

If I were there, I could find hints, but unfortunately, I only looked at the scenes that had already flowed from a third party's perspective.

'What the hell is it?'

It was difficult to grasp what the hell happened and exactly when the scene in front of me happened.

'Isn't Hyunsung dead?'