2

5 Months Later
[Jen's POV]
"Kai, let's break up"

The pain was slicing through my heart like a knife. The harsh but inevitable reality had finally caught up with me. I had finally come to terms with the fact that my relationship with my boyfriend, Kai, was not meant to be. I had tried to make it work for months, but it was painfully clear that there was no getting through to him. I was left with no other choice but to end it.

But, despite the fact that my relationship with Kai was over, the heartache was still very real. As I sat alone in the darkness, ever so slowly I realized just what – or rather, who – I was mourning for.

It was my ex-wife, Jisoo.

When I was kissing Kai, I didn't enjoyed it, but I immediately think about Jisoo

It had been 5 months since Jisoo and I had broken up, but the memories of our relationship and all the joy and light it had brought into my life, felt still so near. With every intense recollection of my time with Jisoo, I felt a wave of shame flow through me.

She loved me.

I cried. I had made so many mistakes and it was all coming to the surface. But, I also knew I had to forgive myself for all the choices I had made leading up to this point. Though I had made the wrong decision in the past, it was time for me to accept it, learn from it and move on.

I shouldn't leave her.

She is the only one who makes me feel safe.

I drove my car to our old house, somehow the old house turned into a modern house, a sound turns me back to reality.

I heard moans, but it's familiar.

It's Rose and Lisa.

And I saw Jisoo, cooking food.

I ringed the bell

*Ding Dong*

Jisoo opened the door, she looks much more beautiful, beautiful than ever, I was ashamed that I signed the divorce paper, she looked my in shock, I guess it's over, my chances, so I decided to apologise and leave her, forever...

"Jisoo, I'm sorry-"

I was silenced by a kiss, it was soft, yet hot, and it was billion times better than Kai's.

"Jen."  Jisoo Said

"Jisoo, I'm sorry that I broke up with you, I'm just a bastard, kai is just a little shit that only admire my beauty, he's just a sugarcoat playboy, I'm sorry Jisoo, please forgive me, I know you moved on and I realized Jisoo, I-"

"I still love you too," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

My heart soared as those words entered my ears, and all at once I knew that nothing, no mistake I had made, could ever break us apart. With tears in my eyes, I stepped towards her, our lips meeting in a soft, passionate kiss.

The feeling was electric, and I knew then that me and Jisoo had found our way back to each other. As we finally parted, a single tear ran down my cheek and I smiled, knowing that everything was going to be alright. This time, I wouldn't make the same mistake again.

I will never, cheated on her anymore, never, she will be the death of me, I don't care.