"Hmm??" my friends hummed in response.

"I forgot my cousin and his boyfriend from Liyue are staying with me." I sighed, as I picked up my stuff.

"Ohh well say hi to Zhongli for me!" Hu Tao laughs as everyone begins to pack up their bags.

...

I rushed into my apartment.

"I took it upon myself to let us in," Zhongli smiles as he leant on the table.

"Welcome to my home I guess?" I said as I dropped my bags.

"Well, considering you're both here for school, you better not ruin my life!" I stated as I glared at Childe.

"Chill out I won't, plus Im pretty cool and one of my friends already attend the school!" Childe replies.

"Do they count you as a friend?" I rolled my eyes.

"Does anyone really?" Zhongli laughs.

"Harsh, very harsh coming from the person who I'm dating," Childe says, wiping a fake tear away. 

Childe's POV:

After we finished settling into Y/n's apartment, I checked my messages.

Scarabooboo 

SCARA I HAVE ARRIVED!!

Dammit could you not have texted later.

I went online to check other messages because

I just finished practise. 

Well thank you for responding🤭

How was practise??

When I got on the ice some amateur bumped into me

how do you think?

'boring' as usual?

Well scara in the time we skated together for the fatui

you always thought everything was boring

Especially with an annoying ginger

and obnoxious blonde alway by my side

aww, im taking a screenshot and

sending it to Sigi

Don't you fucking dare, I have to deal with her

at school already 

And soon enough me :)

what?

Goofbye scara

*goodbye

DAMNIT I WAS GONNA CORRECT IT

u mean just like u correct 

ur slopping skating? 

Screw u

And u too

goodbye

nvm u don't deserve the good

bye.

byeeeee scarabooboo

"CHILDEEEEEE!" I heard Y/n scream.

"What??" I said as I walked out of my room.

"You figure skate right?" They asked.

"Yea?.. Why?" I asked uncertain.

"I wanna take up classes but I'm scared I'll look stupid, or what if they put me with little kids I'll look like Im having a mid life crisis at 16!! SIXTEEN CHILDE!!" Y/n blabbered.

"Well I could just teach you till you're good enough to join a club?" I suggested.

"REALLY??!?!" They shouted.

"Yea, is there a certain time you want to join a club by?" I asked.

"THIS YEAR!" They smiled. ".. I know it's unrealistic but ice skating is really funn!!"

"How often do you wanna train?"

"EVERYDAY!" 

"4 days."

"6 DAY A WEEK! AND THATS FINAL!" They smiled before continuing to cook dinner.

"Not even a little bit of negotiation, you know they get it from you Zhongli!" I said, as I looked over at Zhongli who was on the couch. 

"Oh one more thing, Childe and Zhongli!" Y/n said as they turned to face us. "Don't fuck in my house!"

Ok so this is important DO NOT SKIP!!

Some clarification! okay so this is set in inazuma if u couldn't tell! anyways as for those little liyue and mondstadt children they are boarding at the school!! 

Most characters are 16-17 in this book, Zhongli and Childe will be 17-18 yk they'll be seniors so grade 12.

also in this book the fatui is just like an ice skating club!

I politely ask that if this type of book is not ur style please don't make a fuss in the comments saying u don't like it and just stop reading!

and on that note I hope you enjoy this book!