Stupid school!

Y/n's POV

We walked in silence on the way to school, that is Zhongli, Childe and I. First day of second year, but all I wanted to do was go ice skating.

"Y/n?!" Zhongli sighed. "You weren't listening were you?"

"Uhh.." I smiled. "Could you please repeat that?"

"Sure, we'll meet you at the gate after school, unless you let us know you're doing something else." He explained.

"Yea yea, well then!" I smiled as I sped up. I turned to them, "Have fun at your first day of school in Inazuma!" 

...

"Well if it isn't my cutie patooties Venti and Kazuha!" I smiled as I entered my new for classroom, placing my bag on my desk.

"Well I guess it isn't just the two of us Venti." Kazuha smiled.

"Well I suppose the saying the more the merrier is true!" Venti laughed.

"What about the others?" I asked.

"Knowing Hu Tao she's probably asleep, planning on being late or forgot school starts today." Kazuha explained based on our past experiences with Hu Tao and first days of school.

"Fair enough." I nodded.

"Kokomi and Ayaka are in 2-A, you know the big brain class." Venti giggled.

"Well then I guess that leaves Heizou." Kazuha adds.

"Well he's either in class or he hasn't even gone to form because he's advertising his detective club." I smiled at the thought of Heizou harassing people with flyers for his club.

"Well considering we all know they won't end up in class A, I think it's safe to say there is a 69% chance of them being in our class." Venti smiles.

"I think you can change you statistics to 100% Venti," Kazuha laughs as he jumps off the desk he was sitting on. "Heizou! Hu Tao! Over here!!" He calls over.

"Ah and what would you know they both start with H, what a coincidence!" I laugh.

"So how'd handing out flyers go?" I laughed, seeing some flyers in Heizou's bag hanging out.

"Well Y/n I'll have you know that it went really well!" He smiled holding his head up high.

"Yea," I smirked. "How many yes did you get from people?" 

"I'll also have you know y/n!" He said turning his head away from me, "I had five people tell me that it was a maybe!"

"I was one of those people!" Hu Tao giggled.

...

Morning tea

"Every year we sit near the library!" Venti sighs, "No wonder everyones single!"

"What!!" I exclaimed, "What's wrong with the library?!"

"It's bitchless." He replied soullessly.