𝐘𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐧 - 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐩𝐭.𝟐

Start from the beginning

"I was totally against their crazy antics but it worked" Jia said laughing as Yujin was still stunned after finding out the whole truth.

"You three better pay me with free food. Let's start there, I want tteokbokki and fishcake" Yujin said running excitedly towards the stall like a kid.

"Let's go, we're up for a long food trip" Jia said running after Yujin.

Gunwook and Jinhyuk then proudly looked at them. These cupids definitely succeeded in their task.

Since Jia and Yujin were both idols, they kept their relationship lowkey. They knew that publicly dating is such a big deal in the idol industry especially for the rookies.

They didn't actually mind going on secret dates since being with each other was enough. But one morning they both woke up with tons of notifications and missed calls from the staffs.

And as they expected, 'that' day came.

Pictures of them together at Jeju we're all over the internet and their names topped the searches.

'Han Yujin and Choi Jia Jeju Date'

'Yujin and Jia dating'

'Yujin and Jia at Jeju'

'Han Yujin and Choi Jia spotted'

With a pounding heart Jia entered the office and saw Yujin's company CEO, his manager, her company's CEO, and her manager sitting down inside.

Their CEOs and Managers expressed disappointment with the two being careless ad having too much fun.

The constantly reminded the two that aside from being lovers, they should remember that they were idols and moreover, they were both 1-year old rookies.

"We're going to deny it" Jia's manager said after a longer discussion.

"Hell no-" Jia was cut by six girls barging inside.

"Denying it!?!?! HELL NAH" Wang Linzhe, the eldest member said.

"Linzhe, language" Their manager reminded her and Linzhe apologized.

"But both groups have decided and-"

"No one's denying it" Jiwoong said as he entered alongside the other seven members.

"Whatever the outcome will be, we're ready" Sulbi said.

"We've got our maknaes' backs so why bother denying it" Jongwoo said.

Yujin and Jia smiled at their supportive members.

"You don't have a choice. You have to confirm it" Yujin said.

"Because if you don't, we'll be the ones to confirm it" Jia added.

Their CEOs and Managers sighed and said they will be thinking about it and sent the members out of the office.

Yujin and Jia then hugged their members as soon as they were out.

"Thank you" The two repeatedly thanked them while hugging them tightly.

Yujin and Jia were very thankful for these fourteen wonderful cupids who have been there from the start.

From pushing them to confess to each other and helping them go on secret dates to supporting them in making their relationship public.

"You two better not break up, or else I'll be the first one to cry a river" Matthew said wrapping his arms around Yujin and Jia while everyone laughed at his dramatic ass.