♡ - CHAPTER 5

A/N:Question of the day; who's your favorite BSD character that's part of the Hunting Dogs? Mine is Tetcho!

A/N:
Question of the day; who's your favorite BSD character that's part of the Hunting Dogs? Mine is Tetcho!

Also Y/N is good with body language and other's emotions, making it easy for her to calm down criminals if they acted out! That's why she's in the investigation room or whatever in that one scene!

(TL;DR she's there's for damage control.)

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

CHAPTER 5.
"The Murder Of Ms. Yamagiwa"

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Wh-Wh-Wh-Wh-What a tragedy.." Dazai stammered, kneeling down infront of the woman's dead body, "What a great tragedy this is... that a young beautiful woman in her prime has lost her life.. My sorrow is crushing my heart! She may as well have committed double suicide with me!"

"Who the hell is he?" Minoura asked, eye twitching in annoyance.

"A colleague at the Agency. That's just how he is." Ranpo informed Minoura as they watched the suicide-maniac continue with his theatrics.

"But rest in peace, milady. An extraordinary great detective will avenge you. Right, Ranpo-san?" Dazai asked, turning towards the other detective.

"I have yet to get the job itself." Ranpo informed, catching Dazai off guard as he turned to face the four.

"What? Why?"

"Ask this man." Ranpo pointed towards Minoura.

"We have no need for private investigators." Minoura repeats firmly, confident on his decision, "In fact, all of my subordinates are far superiors for any private detective."

Y/N muffled her laughter with her hand, shaking her head repeatedly.

Don't laugh, that's mean. Don't laugh, that's mean. Don't laugh, that's mean. Don't laugh, that's mean. Don't laugh, that's mean.

"Oh?" Ranpo hummed, equally as amused by the cocky words of Minoura as he turned and pointed at a random police officer. "What's your name?"

"What?" The police officer startled, "I am sergeant Sugimoto. The victim, Ms. Yamagiwa, was my senior colleague!"

"All right, Sugimoto-kun." Ranpo smiled, patting the man on his shoulder. "Solve this case in sixty second, starting..."

"Now!" Y/N beamed, putting her hands on her hips.

"What?" Sugimoto startled, flinching away.