Mathew: Who's Allan?

Nia: He was the guy on the train.

Mathew: And why did he attack me?

Nia: Well Mathew you hit him first.

Mathew: He pulled a knife to me what else was I supposed to do?

And what about my letters you never seen them?

Nia: I never seen them Mathew.

Mathew: Well that sucks. I'm glad that you're doing good Nia. But if you woke up a few months ago what have you been doing.

Nia: I've just been trying to process how much time has pasted and how much of it I've lost. And how I could make up for it you know.

Mathew: You shouldn't dwell too much on it you still have your whole life ahead of you.

He gives you a reassuring smile.

Nia: I guess you're right.

So you're here alone?

Mathew: Yea my parents went away for the weekend. They weren't to sure about leaving me alone considering how bruised up I am.

He raises his shirt revealing his toned chest and many red bruises. You go to touch a bruise but he urgently pulls his shit back down.

Mathew: It's nothing really.

You push his hands aside and lift up his shirt analyzing his 'bruises' (omg you're such a minx). You run your finger along his structure. He jumps at your touch, you feel his heartbeat increase underneath the tip of your finger. You look up Mathew and his eyes are fixed on you.

Mathew: Nia what are you doing. He chuckles nervously.

Nia: I just wanted to see. I'm sorry about Allan. Did you put any ice on it?

Mathew: It doesn't hurt that much I swear I'm alright.

Nia: So why did you say ow when we fell and I put my hand there?

Mathew: Did I? I don't think I did?

Nia: Mhm, anyway I think I should get going. It's getting pretty late.

You get off the couch but he pulls you back down.

Mathew: Don't leave yet.

Nia: Mathew it's 7 o'clock.

Mathew: So stay the night.

Nia: I can't do that. And even if I did where would I sleep.

Mathew: We can figure out sleeping arrangements later. But really you should stay. It's dangerous out there at these times.

Nia: I guess you're right.

Mathew: Now about those sleeping arrangements, do you want the couch or my bed?

Nia: Depends, where are you sleeping?

Mathew: In my bed?

Nia: So I'll take the couch then. I'll also need to take a shower, do you happen to have any clothes I could borrow?

Mathew: I could find a shirt for you I guess.

AN HOUR LATER//

You and Mathew are on the couch watching tv.

Mathew: I'll be right back I'm gonna use the bathroom.

Nia: Okay.

You fall asleep before he comes back. He comes back and sees you sleeping. He turns off the tv, and picks you up carrying you to his bedroom. Placing you on his bed and tucking you in. He gets into the bed after. You wake up in the middle of the night confused. You shake Mathew awake.

Nia: Mathew how did I get in here?

Mathew: I didn't want you sleeping on the couch so I brought you in here.

Nia: But I was fine sleeping on the couch.

Mathew: And I wasn't fine with you sleeping on the couch.

He flips over to face you.

Mathew: Is sharing a bed with me that bad. You don't have to if you don't want to. If you really wanna sleep on the couch go ahead.

Nia: I just didn't expect it. I'll sleep here.

You can see his smile vividly in the dark.

Mathew: Good.

He flips back over. You scoot closer so that you're spooning. His body tenses for a moment, then relaxes.

Mathew: What are you doing?

Nia: Am I making you uncomfortable?

Mathew: No I was just shocked.

THREE MINUTES GO BY//

Mathew: Nia, I can't sleep.

Nia: Me either.

Mathew flips over and puts his arm around you drawing you closer. He puts your leg on top of him. Your faces are close.

Mathew: You nervous?

Nia: Should I be?

He smiles flirtatiously while slowly sliding his hand up and down the back of your leg. The moonlight shines in just enough for you to see each other. You cup his face, he gave in to your touch, kissing him gently on the lips. He groans. He squeezes your butt. You giggle and go in for another kiss this time with more passion. He pulls you in even closer. You can feel him through his shorts.

Mathew: You know what I just realized, you don't have any underwear on. He laughs.

Nia: What was I supposed to do?

Mathew: Nothing it's not your fault.

Nia: Do you want to touch it?

He freezes for a moment. Then smiles.

Mathew: Can I really? No if we do this I want it to be done right. I need to take you out first and ask you to be my girlfriend.

Nia: You whaaaaat? Ask me to be your girlfriend? A date? Come to think of it I do owe you one don't I.

You guys go back to spooning until you both fall asleep.

heyyy i hope you enjoyed i tried and i feel like that's all that matters why did the font change right here 😭