"Coming," she barely manages to moan before she finally stumbles over the edge, and then, "coming, Lisa, I'm coming--"

Two things happen simultaneously, then: Lisa stands up and slams her onto the table while continuing to slam into her, and someone knocks on the door. In light of the first thing happening, Jennie barely even registers the second one. Also in light of the first thing happening, she, as a very happy woman, lets out an ill-advised cry of very transparent nature.

The knocking, now incessant to the point of being rude, is followed with a very distinct sound of Chaeyoung's loud - and incredulous - voice. " Lisa, I swear to God!"

"Fuck." Jennie could bet money dollars that Lisa's swearing has much more to do with her still being inside her and still very much liking it, than with her advisor practically catching them in the act. "Fuck."

She can't help the giggle that escapes her. A quietly frustrated Lisa is definitely adorable, even though her heart goes out to her. "I know. It's okay, baby." She leans up to press a sweet kiss to Lisa's furrowed brow. "We'll finish at home."

"I am giving you two minutes to sort yourselves out, and then I am breaking in," Chaeyoung's neutral voice calmly informs them.

Jennie grins at Lisa's eye-roll. "You better pull out, babe."

Chaeyoung takes one look at them and sighs. "Seriously," she addresses Lisa who's trying her best to look stoic. "In the office."

Credit given where it's due - Lisa's perfectly nonchalant as she meets Chaeyoung's piercing gaze. "Have you not?" She inquires, then, as simple as if they are talking about trying new desserts. "Quite recommend it."

"Oh, my God," her financial advisor deadpans, and glances at Jennie. "Congrats, Kim, you finally broke her."

Jennie instinctively squeezes her thighs together. "Depends on how you look at it, really."

"Chaeyoung," Lisa interferes before her friend snaps her girlfriend's neck, because to Jennie it certainly looked like it was bound to happen. "It's Sunday. No one else is here. Besides you, and only because you clearly had a fight with Jisoo. I suggest we don't make this into something it's not, and I take you to lunch where you tell me all about your marital issues."

Chaeyoung bristles. "We don't have issues."

"Sure. Then you can tell me all about your happy married life at lunch."

They stand, gazes locked, for a couple of seconds. Then, Chaeyoung closes her eyes and grumbles. "Fine. You're paying. And we're drinking," she adds, shooting a look Jennie's way.

Jennie only shrugs. "Again. Lisa's her own person. Have fun." She walks up to Lisa and gently pecks her quietly smiling lips. "See you at home?"

Lisa only hums at that. But, as Jennie makes to move away, she grabs her waist and tugs her close, laying another lingering kiss. "See you at home," she echoes when they part.

She leaves with a smile and a wave to Chaeyoung who faux-begrudgingly waves back. And, really, she should be the one annoyed with Lisa's advisor, who's interrupted what was promising to be an interesting hour of their life, but - it's fine. It's not something they can't continue tonight, and, besides, she's got a couple of errands to run anyway. Errands that, unfortunately, can't involve Lisa.

Jennie sighs as she climbs in her car. She hates keeping secrets from her girlfriend, for many reasons of various traumatizing levels, but sometimes, it's just necessary. And almost completely justified in her mind. Almost.

She shakes her head and focuses on driving. First, groceries for a quick yet charmingly romantic dinner because Jennie is determined to finish what they started in Lisa's office, and then - well. Only the most important call of her entire life.