Special Chapter

Hiii hope you guys enjoy the special chapter

//

To say she's never really expected to some day end up where she currently is would not be exactly true. At some point in life any woman has probably contemplated the possibility of giving a semi-public blowjob to a person she loves. And Jennie has thought about the situation she has found herself in quite frequently, and more than enjoyed entertaining that thought.

And right now, crouched on her knees under Lisa's massive desk and her mouth on Lisa's massive strap, she can confidently say this is the hottest thing they've ever done.

Or. Well. This month.

Lisa's hazel eyes are wide and positively astonished as her gaze dances wildly all over Jennie's face, alternating between meeting her own faux-innocent brown ones and focusing on her lips tightly wrapped around the fake cock. "Fuck," she breathes. Her grip on the arm of her leather chair is white-knuckled with tension. "Okay. Jesus."

Jennie only mentally grins and swallows more of her down her throat. Her reward, when her nose finally touches the soft curls, is Lisa's shuddering moan.

"God."

Jennie slowly comes back up, releasing the length from her mouth with a soft pop. "It's Jennie, actually."

"Beg to differ," Lisa mutters, and then does the hottest thing she could've possibly done in this situation: gently grasps the back of Jennie's head and guides her back down. While staring her in the eyes the entire time.

And then, she starts to move. And - oh, it's wonderful, but not enough, not in the way Jennie suddenly craves now. She appreciates the slow roll of Lisa's hips, always. But not after what she just did literal seconds ago. No - now, Jennie needs her to use her with all the abandon she's got in her.

She doesn't want to take Lisa's cock out of her mouth again, though, so she settles for heavily hinting at her desires by pinching one of Lisa's ass cheeks. Which works wonders, really, because Lisa, not quite expecting it, juts forward with a yelp, and before she can hurriedly pull out and start spilling apologies for being too rough, Jennie lets out a delighted, near-primal moan.

And Lisa, bless her, finally gets it. She's an absolute vision like this, with pants undone but still on, and pupils blown so wide the hazel iris has practically disappeared. Jennie wishes she could take a picture. Someday, maybe. For now, some good hard throatfucking will suffice.

And boy, does her girlfriend deliver. Both with actions and words, just like Jennie's hoped. It's a blur of hip movements and fervent murmurs of taking me so well, my girl, my good girl, deeper, just like that, and Jennie completely loses herself in the waves of Lisa's pleasure. It doesn't take long - sadly - for Lisa to surrender to it, too.

Jennie's favorite part has always been and will be watching Lisa lose all control. That, and the way she pushes her head further down as she comes.

She crawls up Lisa's now-relaxed body with a lopsided grin. "Hi," she breathes out once she's settled in her lap. The damp ache between her legs is slowly becoming unbearable, but she pushes it aside. Just to enjoy the look on Lisa's face a while longer.

Lisa, however, seemingly has different ideas. "Come here," she murmurs as she effortlessly lifts Jennie up higher and making her shudder as she lines the cock with her drenched entrance. Slender fingers move the sodden fabric of her panties out of the way. "Wanna see you as you come on me," Lisa lets her know, and that's the exact moment Jennie gladly loses any resemblance of control.

She's falling apart in what seems like less than two seconds, with Lisa's purposeful fingers sloppily helping her along on her clit. The quiet grunts her girlfriend's letting out into her neck also more than do the job. But what really sets her off, she thinks, is the softest baby she's ever heard murmured by Lisa: or, at least, the softest baby she's uttered while she's slamming into her, thrusts fast and steady.