Female All For One x Male Reader

Start from the beginning

???: "But our boss wants to speak with you." He said, and I lost consciousness.

------------------------------------------------

Several Hours Later

I started to gain back consciousness as my eyes slowly began to open. My vision was blurry, but after a few blinks, it became clear, and I found myself tied up to a chair.

Y/N: "W-What happened?"

???: "Oh good, you're awake."

I looked up to see a man that I had seen before. He was wearing a black suit and was sitting on a chair. I looked around the room to know I was in an empty room with men wearing black suits leaning against the wall. The man sitting down sat up from his seat and stood before me.

???: "Your name is Y/N, right?! You're a high school student!!" He yells at me, and my body shakes slightly from fear.

Y/N: "Yes. that's me, but... h-have did something?" I asked nervously.

???: "Your questions will be answered later; stay here while I get the boss!" He yells as he gets up from his seat and leaves the room.

Y/N: "Huh? Boss?"

After a few moments of waiting, the door opened, and the man who had questioned me and another person I didn't expect to see again came out.

Y/N: "HUH?!?!"

Y/N: "A-Aren't you the woman I met a few days ago?"

???: "We're part of a villain organization! The League of Villains! And this is our goddess- er, boss! All For One!" One of the men yells while the woman is looking at me with a smile on her face.

Y/N: "Wait a minute, aren't the League of Villains the ones who attacked the U.S.J. Facility, Hosu City, and all other crazy stuff..?! C-Could they be after me?! But all I did was pick up the handkerchief...! Are they going to kill me?!"  I thought loudly.

AFO: "Everyone, leave the room. I can take it from here." She orders her men, and they all leave the room.

AFO starts walking towards me, swaying her hips. She stops right in front of me and stares down at me with an evil smile.

AFO: "Hello, Y/N; I'm glad to see you again~."

Right after she said that I tried to use my ability to copy her quirk; black tendrils with prominent red, cracked lines came out of my AFO fingers and extended in front of my face.

AFO: "Careful now~ I don't want you to use your quirk on me. Although, it wouldn't matter. You can't copy my quirk." She said, and my eyes widened.

Y/N: 'How does she know about my quirk?' I thought and then came back to reality.