Chapter 11 - 20

Chapter 11

    It's my birthday, do you want cake?

    At 8:30 in the evening, Song Wennuan was sitting at the desk in his pajamas, writing his homework relentlessly.

    Don't sleep until midnight!

    It's still up at five o'clock tomorrow!

    How can you blame me for sleeping in class!

    If you come, you will be tired like a dog!

    I haven't finished writing the chemical formula in my hand, but I have finished a doggerel.

    I don't know what kind of mood Song Wenwen has, but life has to go on anyway.

    "Xiao Nuan! I'm leaving!"

    Aunt Zhou's voice came from the door, and Song Nuan hurriedly replied, "Okay, be careful on the road!"

    Yes, although my life is not as miserable as that of Huo Qiyuan next door, I need to be self-reliant , but not much better.

    My mother is a model and my father is a director. I was divorced when I was ten years old. No one wants me. They just send money to my card every month. More birthdays, more festivals, more New Years... But when we

    meet Don't think about it, they all already have reorganized families, and they are living happily on the surface.

    And I became an eyesore. When you love me, you can't wait to pick the stars and the moon for me. Now their warmth... probably just hire me a nanny and prepare a birthday present for me.

    ...

    When I finished all my work and lay on the bed exhausted and wanted to fall asleep, I couldn't fall asleep.

    What happened today is so bizarre!

    Overturned my seventeen years of cognition!

    Song Wennuan tried hard to recall the bits and pieces of the class, trying to find a clue. Sure enough, I really thought of it!

    Why did I want to sleep at that time, besides being a little sleepy, the most important thing was a headache!

    I have a headache and want to rest for a while!

    Could it be that the harbinger of the game is a headache?

    Song Nuannuan is not sure, but now I know what to do, it seems that I should develop the habit of carrying a coat with me in the future.

    Song Wennuan struggled to get up, took out a coat from the closet, put it on her body, put on her socks, turned down the air conditioner a few degrees, and wrapped herself in a quilt, perfect!

    Now you can sleep peacefully!

    After all, I don't know how often I play the game, anyway, it will haunt me and won't let me go!

    It's never a bad thing to be prepared, right?

    ...

    And my preparation made me a joke, is it a fool who only wears a coat in summer?

    Song Wennuan acted as if he didn't see the eyes of some people, and he still went his own way, so he kept this weird habit for nearly two weeks, and that game didn't catch me.

    But I will not let my guard down because of this!

    When returning home that day, Song Wenwen finally remembered that this day was his birthday when he saw the presents and the big cake in the living room.