Song Nuannuan saw it very clearly, he was sitting on the left side of the bus by the window, and the new boy in basketball uniform appeared in front of me out of nowhere On the seat!

    "Damn it, what the hell is this? Where is it!"

    He was much braver than me, and even dared to leave his seat. Song Wennuan had been brave before, and he had read several similar novels, all of which were born in safe places. How are you?

    Seats are my life! !

    Nobody wants me to come down from above!

    "Boy, if you want to survive, I advise you not to move around!"

    The woman warned coldly, the situation is still unknown, so don't bring everyone with you if you want to die!

    Song Wenwen secretly looked up at him, and the newcomer frowned appropriately, "What do you mean?!"

    At this moment, two more people came, one looked calm, and the other started screaming .

    "Ahhh!"

    A long hair that had been carefully cared for exploded under the master's beating, "My live broadcast room! Where is this place!"

    When she looked up, Song Wennuan couldn't help it. She laughed out loud, she should be a beauty blogger, and she appeared here with half of her face makeup, so funny!

    She obviously realized this too, took out the tissue she carried with her, cleaned her face, and then started yelling again, "This is kidnapping, do you know?!" "I will report you!"

    Song

    Wennuan He looked at the middle-aged man who appeared with her again, with a chicken coop head on his head, he just woke up and looked at the screaming woman with dissatisfaction.

    "Come on, three newcomers!"

    The woman rolled her eyes, "Who can explain to them, huh?!"

    It was obvious that the question at the back was for the squinting eyes who were still looking at the scenery.

    He also explained it as expected, and in a very fast tone, when the two of them were still doubting their lives, the strong man who had never made a sound yelled at us.

    "Sit back to your seats, the plot is about to begin!"

    The two of them were obviously very unwilling to obey the command, and finally the veteran beside them dragged them back to their seats.

    This is not trying to help them, just not wanting to endanger myself!

    Song Wenwen wondered how he found out that the plot was about to start, so he just glanced casually and saw a uniformed driver walking towards the bus in the forest.

    Maybe everyone has curiosity, I just stared at him, but suddenly... my brain exploded!

    Red card warning! If the host keeps staring at it for more than three seconds, the probability of being selected by Weird is 50%!

    Song Wenwen subconsciously looked away, and then his heart began to ecstasy, is this Goldfinger?

    So am I half-chosen? !

    I...

    Before I could imagine a bright future, the door opened, and the driver held the steering wheel and said sorry to us.

    "It's a bit late for convenience, so hurry up, let's set off now!"

    "Seven passengers, no less, it's not fun to stay in the woods!"