Zoro: So that's how it was...

(Y/N) grit his teeth angrily. The devil's whispers began to return in his mind, but he ignored them. He focused only on Robin.

Spandam: <laughs> I understand. That makes perfect sense! You're absolutely right! Having you tagging along, no one would not consider that a nuisance!

He pointed up at the flag of the World Government flying on top of the Tower of Law.

Spandam: Look at that symbol, Pirates!! It represents the unity of more than 170 nations, allied across four seas and the Grand Line... It represents the workd!!! Do you realize how frivolous your resistance is?! Do you understand the sheer power of the organization that is after this one woman?!

Luffy stared at the World Government flag.

Luffy: I totally get who Robin's enemy is. Sogeking, shoot down that flag.

Sogeking: Roger!

He took out a slingshot-like weapon.

Sogeking: My new weapon, a giant pachinko shooter I call Kabuto!! Witness its power! Special Attack: Firebird Star!!!

He launched a wave of fire in the shape of a bird at the World Government flag, setting it aflame and burning it.

Spandam and all of the Marines and goverment officials watching from below all shrieked in horror and disbelief.

Robin: <shocked> No way...

Marines: They... They did it!! Do they realize what an attack on this flag means?! They did it!!! The pirates have made a declaration of war against the World Government!!!!

Spandam: Are you crazy?!! You really think you can survive now that the entire world's your enemy??!!!

Luffy: BRING IT ON!!!!

Robin began to tear up.

(Y/N): Robin!!! I'm sorry for all of the horrible things that you have had to go through...

The devil's whisperings were much clearer now.

"Weak... You are weak... Not strong enough... She will die... You cannot save her... Weak... WEAK!!"

(Y/N) ignored them. He stared Robin straight in the eye.

(Y/N): I understand why you are hesitant in joining with us...

"Weak... You have no power... You are nothing... She will die, and you will not have been able to save her... She is useless... She deserves it... You do not truly love her!!"

(Y/N): <shouting> But don't you dare think for one second that we will abandon you!!! Especially me!!! Why would I abandon the woman I love??!!

Robin gasped, while Spandam looked completely dumbfounded.

(Y/N): It's true!! I love you, Robin!!! I take back everything I told you back in Water 7!! Come back to us!! Come back to me!! You don't have to be alone anymore!!! We will take care of you!!!

As he spoke, the devil stopped whispering completely. There was no inhuman sound anymore.

Tears streamed down Robin's face. Her lip trembled.

Luffy looked at (Y/N), who nodded at him. Luffy nodded back before turning to look at Robin.

Luffy: Robin!! I still haven't heard it from your lips. SAY YOU WANT TO LIVE!!!

The rest of the Straw Hats stared at her. (Y/N) never took her eyes off of her.

Robin: <thinking> Live?