𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘?

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘/𝐍 had been best friends since like... forever! There was not a single thing they'd do without one another.

and now they are in 12th grade. They still hang out almost everyday, they always sit together at lunch, and there still wasn't a thing they'd do without one another.

𝐘/𝐍𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Hey y/n!" I heard someone say while i was walking through the halls of Hawkins high. As i looked back, i saw Mike succesfully trying to catch up with me.

"Hey Mike!" I said while smiling. "So you know there's a test tommorow, right?" he said with a questioning face. "Yes! English right?" I asked him. "Yep! So i was wondering... do you maybe want to study? I didn't have very much time to study this week." He asked me. "Sure! My house or yours?" "Mine is fine" "okay!"

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

To be completely honest, Mike and i haven't been studying the past 2 hours. We'd try, but wouldn't succeed. We kept fooling around The. Whole. Time.

"MIKE STOP!" i said running away from him while laughing. And then, somehow, he tripped and pushed me down to the ground with him which made him end on top of me. and the most awkward thing was, we were face to face, only inches apart.

Mike looked at me for a good 10 seconds before leaning in and kissing me passionately. I didn't hesitate to kiss him back, smiling into the kiss.

After we pulled apart, he had the most bright smile ever on his face. He looked like a 5 year old who just got a new toy, and it was so adorable.

He then stuck out his hand for me to take and helped me stand up. "I really like you Y/n" he said with that adorable smile on his face. "I like you too, Mike." You said before kissing him once more.

★★★

I FELT LIKE THIS WAS ADORABLE AND BAD AT THE SAME TIME LMFAO 💀