Chapter 3

Me figuring out my cousins name is also Mikayla, and she's really rich, with the same interests. At that point, I was in shock, thinking that girl is my undercover cousin. I didn't know at that point. I needed to investigate between their eye colors, because my cousins eye color is blue & tealish colors. I knew that the girl Mikayla's, eye color is blue & green, I'm sure. But still, I needed to investigate.

Investigating is always good, to search out for proof, and the diverse between each person. I called Mikayla my cousin, to come to her house for a salon, AKA to help her put on her face masks, to see her eye color. She thought I was being suspicious, but I told her we are just gonna have a salon makeover, and a fun time.

I went, and saw her eye color is blue & green, and I mumbled. I was in shock, thinking that the girl Mikayla in my school, eye color is also blue & green. I acted pretty normal, but my face turned red from being nervous. I tried to hide it.

It was soon the end of the time. She told me to stay and sleep at her house, but I told her I'm busy and i have stuff to do. She agreed but promised me to come next time and sleep at her house.

I then went home in shock, waiting for the next day to go to school and try to investigate the girl Mikayla's eyes to see the behind truth...