Strangely In Character Quotes

Start from the beginning

Rook:  Wait, was this to someone else or to Ace?

Cater:  To someone else-

Rook:  Well then, did you feel an unbearable wave of rage crash down inside you when you realized your beloved was meant to be with another person?

Deuce: WAIT, SO-

Riddle:  *Intense shushing noises*

Floyd:  *Mimics shushing noises*

Riddle:  *Pulls out fan and starts intensely fanning himself* . . . I was just shushing Deuce, you all can keep talking

Floyd:  NO!

Deuce:  Do you just keep that fan for emergency Deuce shushing?  You're looking very red!  Are you all right?

Malleus was playing his guitar and needed someone to do a duet.

Leona:  Give me a good reason why I should sing with you-

Riddle, on Google: One: It helps with stress, Two: It exercises your facial muscles, it improves posture, it helps with confidence, it exercises your brain, it's eco-friendly, it improves your memory, it enhances your lung function.

Leona:  I heard like none of that-

Kalim:  It would make Ruggie and Malleus happy!

Leona:  That's a terrible reason!

Ortho:  If you love him, you will appear!

*Character that Idia simps for appears on the screen*

Ortho:  Speak of the devil-

Kalim:  So. . . I don't have my homework with me, but I have Jamil's quotes!

Trein: . . . Just. . . Hand it in tomorrow-

Sebek:  Why is it that every dodgeball game, my smiling visage gets hit?  *Gets hit in the face with another dodgeball-*

*Vil was combing Epel's hair and there was a huge knot*

Vil: Epel. . . WHAT IS THIS?

Epel: Oh, just give the comb to me.  *Proceeds to rip out large chunk of hair*

Vil, about to faint: YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT-

Epel: I just did-

Vil: YOUR HAIR'S GOING TO BE UNEVEN NOW!

Epel:  That sounds like something my mom would say

Vil:  So, Epel.  How long do you leave your conditioner in your hair for?

Epel:  I use two in one shampoo and conditioner

Vil:  What the- TWO IN ONE??? *Pales*  THAT EXISTS???

Epel:  It saves money

Vil, close to fainting:  DO YOU AT LEAST LEAVE IT IN FOR 2-5 MINUTES??  Or, better yet, use a leave in conditioner as well?

Epel:  I rinse it out immediately

Leona: And here we can see the difference between people who care too much about their hair versus regular people.