Next day it was janki's barsi..

Maheswari's had gone to gadodia's..

Ragini and swara had already came before for the preparations..

Although gadodia's were still angry and disappointed with her and things were still awkward for all of them but since it was about janki they tried to ignore everything for time being..

Mahesewari's enters along with krish..
Gadodias welcome them..

Panditji was doing preparation for the pooja..

Ragini was preparing prasad in kitchen..
She comes out and hands it over to panditji..

She notices maheswaris there..

Krish looks at her and seeing her gloomy face, he blinks his eyes as if giving her assurance.. Ragini looks at him fir sometime and just nods perfunctorily..

She gets busy in helping with the pooja as well as others too while guests scatter around greeting each other..

Krish having nothing to do looks around.. It was his first time visiting gadodia house..

He was looking here and there and his gaze falls on the pictures on the wall.. He goes there to look at them closely..

They were of gadodia family..

One picture was of Ragini with her dada, dadi and shekhar , One of swaragini with shekhar and Sumi and there was also one of Ragini and Swara..

He looks at ragini in those pictures.. She was wearing simple churidaar and had single braid placed over her shoulder..

She was looking so simple and so innocent.. There was a sweet vulnerability on her As if.. As if she will get afraid even if she hear a loud voice near her..

Was she really like that??

Her smile was so soft and pure in those pics.. It was actually genuine... A genuine smile which was rare to see on her face nowadays but in those pictures as well it was still restrained..

Although in picture with swara, shekhar and Sumi she looked really very happy..

But out of all, the happiest she was in her picture with swara.. She was smiling unrestrained, her face bright,both sisters clinging at each other and giving full wide smile..

So this is famous "Swaragini" bond everyone keeps harping about??

Krish though to himself..

Hmm.. See where did it took them.. "

It changed so much.. Everything just because of laksh ??

He thought and bitterly chuckles to himself ..

The way she loves laksh....

He shakes his head dejectedly..

Of course if it would have been before he wouldn't have understand why ....Why would anyone go to all these lengths...But now.. now he does.. He understand everything and especially her.. It may be wrong but he understand.. How could he not.. ??

"What are you doing here ?? "

Hearing the soft voice he looks up at the pictures again.. Her silhoutte reflecting on the glass of frames..

Krish - Nothing just looking at these pictures..

He turns and looks at still curious ragini and gives a soft smile..

Krish - so this is that simple and seedhi ragini everyone keeps talking about ?? The maasoom one??

Ragini looks at the pictures behind him.. She doesn't give any expression..