I was forced to be away for quite some time.

It was no wonder that I actually could not afford to look around the world because I had to be cautious and stealthy when digging about Saladin or the masked man and woman.

It felt like the world had changed upon seeing this scene happening in front of me. Both the old and the young were now clamoring around for the books.

It was then that a voice came in from the crowd. An old man had opened his mouth.

"Are you a foreigner?"

"Ah... Yes."

"I heard that there was no king or Emperor where the foreigner came from... Is that true?"

"Yes, it is, but..."

"There really was a country like that. Oh, I'll read this book here."

As soon as I took the book, I saw that it was of a fairly small size.

Seeing that it was made so that it could be easily hidden and fit in a pocket, it seemed that they were also concerned about matters of censorship.

At the bottom of the book titled Sacred Democracy, an unknown author was marked.

'Oscar?'

I didn't know who Oscar was, but as Deokgu had said, Kiyoung had written this.

When I open the book randomly, I can see the full text.

[The imperial people must be able to participate in the imperial rule actively. The human rights of imperialists must be guaranteed, and laws and procedures for implementing them must be applied equally to all imperialists. The laws of human rights and equality are "basic rights" that must be enjoyed by the citizens of the Empire, and these equality laws, according to the will of Goddess Benigore, apply not only to the Empire but also to all humans living on the continent.]

'Huh...'

[The Empire must maintain a welfare system that guarantees a minimum life for the imperialists. Listed above are the contracts between the state and the people. The Empire is not maintained by vested interests, but by contracts between the state and the people, and the people need to realize this. The sovereignty of the Empire rests on the imperial people, and all power comes from the people. It is the one thing to keep reminding yourself of.]

It felt like a mix of words I had heard before.

The logic of political scientists was brought to the continent and changed to suit their taste.

I could see that the doctrine that all men were equal under Goddess Benigore was being used as a shield.

'It's definitely Kiyoung's skill.'

That person's personality was highly visible within the text.

As I kept turning the pages, the contents that popped out in the book were a spectacle.

The Pope's side, another vested interest in the Empire, was described completely separately.

Although there were many words written on it, this book had only one meaning.

"Equality for all is..."

"This is the will of the Goddess Benigore. That's it! That's what Oscar wants to say! That's our Hyung-ssi with a quick understanding... H-Hyunsung? W-Why are you..."

Deokgu looked embarrassed.

"Mr. Bark Teoku, it would be better to talk for a moment."

A bitter laugh popped out.