"Father," I gave a cold greeting. 

"I heard you got married. Must say I was very disappointed when I didn't get the invite." He had a smirk that was so tempting to punch it off of his face.

"You weren't invited. It was a family-only event." I said. 

"Ouch, that was hurtful." He was overacting. 

"Why are you here? What do you want?" I was losing my patience.

"Can't I just visit my son? Also, I wanted to see my daughter-in-law." He smirked. 

"The fuck do you mean?" A heavy layer of air settled around us. The tension was evident. 

"I wanted to see which bimbo is it this time. After fathering two illegitimate children I was just curious." He took a step toward me, "So, what is it this time? You got her pregnant too?" 

My anger built up, I balled my fists trying to calm myself. Telling myself he wasn't worth the trouble. Miles and Roman's eyes bounced between us. 

"How wide did she spread her legs for you to marry her?" He taunted. 

I glared at him for a second and the next moment my fist collided with his jaw. My scream tore through the room. I held him by his collar and landed another punch on his face before Miles and Roman physically separated him from me. 

 "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY OFFICE!" I screamed at him. Miles and Roman were holding me because god only knows what I would do to him if I was free. There was blood on his face. His assistant was supporting him to stand up. 

"If you even say a single word about my wife again I swear on mother's grave I'll fucking kill you." My voice was normal but my tone was menacing. I could feel the rage inside still.  

His assistant dragged him out of the office only then did my brothers leave me. 

"Joe, make sure that man never steps in this building again." I banged the intercom handset down. I sat down on the couch chair and ran my hands over my face and through my hair and leaned my head back.

 I sat down on the couch chair and ran my hands over my face and through my hair and leaned my head back

For the next five minutes, there was complete silence in the room. 

"Vincent, can I say something?" Miles asked. 

"Go ahead." I waved my hand. 

"Promise me you won't get mad." He said.

"What are we five to play promise-promise? I am already irritated so say whatever the fuck you want to or shut up." I said. 

"Do you have feelings for Eliza? Like romantic feelings?" He asked. 

I looked at him dumbfounded for a moment. The fuck did he just say? 

"Do you want to get punched in your face too?" I asked. What delusional world was he living in?

"Don't take this the wrong way but it does sound like you like her." He said.