When Fox gets into the car she kisses David check but by the look on his face she knows he doesn't want to talk so she just puts on some music as he puts his hand on her thigh.

When they get to his place Fox goes to his room putting on one of his t-shirts only wearing her underwear underneath.

She walks downstairs into the big kitchen seeing David cooking pasta. She smiles as she walks behind him putting her arms around his waist.

"Why was his arm around you?" David asked Fox, making her sigh a little as she put her forehead against his back.

"He is just a friend and the only person I want to be with is you." She tells him as she stands on her tippy toes and kisses his neck.

David turns to her his eyes dark as he picks her up, putting her onto the counter making her giggle a little as she puts her arms around his neck.

"He better be just a friend." David tells her as he nips at her neck making her laugh a little but she couldn't help but feel a little wetness in her patients.

"Oh David." She moans a little as she moves her neck to the side letting him have more room.

"What do you need my little flower?" He asked her in a rough voice, making a shiver go down her spine.

"I need you..I always need you." She tells him breathless making him chuckle a little as he pulls away to look at her face as his hand travels up her thighs and when he gets to her underwear he doesn't think twice before putting his fingers in the waistband and pulling them down.

"Okay we just have to be quick, we don't want the food to burn." He tells her before pulling off his own pants.

                  £££££££££££££££££

After some fun and eating some more fun David and Fox were sitting in his big living room watching Friday the 13th part two as they lied cuddled under a blanket.

And springly Fox is the one who picked this movie even though she was the calm nice girl she loved scary movies and books which was surprising to most people insead the people who knew her.

"Ohh this is the good part." Fox said as she sat up a little as David smiled rubbing her back as Fox watched the Final Girl circuit with amazement.

Fox chuckles as she watches bag headed Jason run after the Final Girl 'Ginny' she has watched this movie so many times and every time seeing Jason run was so funny to her.

"Let's go to bed." David tells Fox when the movie is over making her pout at him a little even though she knew it was late she still wanted to watch Halloween next.

"Oh come on please one more!" Fox whines a little still pouting but he just shoots off the TV before throwing her over his shoulder along with the blanket making her hit his back.

When he doesn't put Fox down she hits his butt as hard as she can but is given one in return making her groan a little in pain.

"Ow that hurt." Fox told him as she goes limp letting him carry her and a dark blush covers her cheeks as she feels him kiss her butt.

"That better?" He asked her as she whispered a small 'yes' before crossing her arms as she was hung upside down.

When they get into his big room David swings her onto the bed as gently as possible but she still bounces a little but when she stops bouncing she moves at the top of the bed moving under the blankets not looking at David letting him know she is mad at him.

"Oh you're mad at me now?" David asked as he walked at the end of the bed after taking off his shirt and putting on some pj paints but Fox just stayed looking forward.

Not liking being ignored David goes under the blankets and when he is fully under the blankets he grabs her legs pulling her under with him as she squeals he wraps his arms holding her still as he kisses her neck and face until she giggles.

"Stop!" She squeals as she laughs trying to wiggle out of his arms but he doesn't let go of her.

"Say you love me." David tells her, making her look at him with a small smile before her head puts her hands on her face.

"Never!" Fox tells him dramatically as she tries to move away from him but he just holds onto her as he sits up making her wrap his legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

"Say it!" David tells her as he tickles her until tears are in her eyes going down her face.

"Fine! I love you." Fox tells David as he stops and smiles at her before pecking her lips.

"I love you too." David said to Fox as he tucked the blanket off them and they moved to the top of the bed laying next to each other as David moved the blanket over them.

David slept on his back as Fox was curled into his side with her head in between his shoulder and his neck as his arm was around her waist, his hand moving up and down her back as he felt her heart slow down as she fell asleep.

"Good night my little flower." He tells her as he kisses her head and leans back, closing his eyes letting himself sleep.