Proposal, thirty-six.

Start from the beginning

Violet let out an annoyed groan before going inside the dressing room to change to her clothes, she cursed herself because you haven't met the other one whom she had marked two years ago when she saved the oldest Sano from the brink of death.

"Eight?" Jasmine asked, the noises from her game came into a halt as she paused her game.

"Yeah, eight." You confirmed with the same smile you had on since earlier.

"It's your turn to see if the yukata is just right for your size." Violet called out, she stepped out of the dressing room with the clothing on her forearm.

You stood up from your seat, picking up the (color) yukata and (color) obi that matched perfectly with the rest of the clothing you have on you— you gave a nod towards Violet as you stepped inside the dressing room.

You undressed and quickly tried on the yukata to see if it perfectly fits.

"You said eight.." Jasmine uttered under her breath, "But I'm sure that I encountered a bi-colored haired human on my way here with your essence surrounding him."

You nearly choke on your spit when you heard her, how can you forget? How can you forget that you had marked Shinichiro's friend— just how the hell can you forget?

"Ah, shit. I forgot about that guy." You let out a frustrated groan, "I think you're talking about Wakasa."

"Oh? So there's a ninth guy?" Violet spoke this time, seemingly unsurprised.

"Yep, accidentally marked that man, I don't even know when, but I know where it happened." You answered, tying the obi around your waist and tightening it before stepping out of the dressing room.

Your little sisters clapped their hands when they saw your appearance, the two of them are smirking smugly while you raised an eyebrow at their reactions.

"I don't care how many human spouses you have, but I'm sure that they don't deserve to bask in your beauty!" Jasmine squealed after clapping, "Look at that tits! The yukata's hugging your figure lovingly!"

You rolled your eyes at her exaggerated words, but didn't stop the smile from creeping up into your lips. She's not wrong so why would you deny her compliment?

"Keep the praise comin'." You mused as you went back inside the room to change your clothes.

After that, you paid for the clothes— yukatas that you have brought along with your sisters' before walking out of the store.

The clerks of the shop wished you a farewell and hoped for you to come back to their shop. Your wallet is their source of income this week and whatever they heard while you three were busy gossiping, wouldn't leak outside.

"Why are we buying yukata again?" Violet asked, absentmindedly pulling you and Jasmine towards a takoyaki stand, "Ten orders please."

"One of my darlings invited me to the festival that will happen by the end of the week. I can't attend as their date when I'm looking like a homeless freak." You mused playfully as you gave the takoyaki seller twenty thousand yen— an amount that is way higher than the original equal amount of what your little sister brought.

"Homeless freak— who the fuck called you that?" Jasmine snarled, almost crushing the game on her hands.

"No one." You chuckled nervously and your mind wondered to your first meeting with your lovely snake-like spouse, "It was just a simile to prove my point, calm down."