SEVEN. shattered glass

RUNNING A business was actually very difficult

RUNNING A business was actually very difficult. Alexa knew that when she entered the industry when she was 13, but now it was a solo thing. She didn't have Chase and Della telling her that everything was fine and that the idea were good.

In fact, many of the people on the side of her company seemed to reject every idea that she had.

From new blushes to every other beauty product, it was stupid to the eye of her the people who worked with her.

She rested her head against the table in her office and suddenly the door of that studio opened and Freddie rushed inside.

"Hey, are you okay?"

She turned, her cheek pressing against the tabletop, "Yeah, why?"

"You texted me, "Come to the office. 911.""

"Oh." She sighed, sitting upright, "You weren't answering so I sent a very vague text knowing you come."

Freddie sighed in relief and began to drag a chair towards Alexa, "I'm sorry I've been MIA. With the Kevin app, Pearl, Millicent, Kelly Ripa... I just don't have much time."

"Which is why I put out a flyer for a assistance." She smiled, "I need to be able focus on my brand while taking care of myself and with every idea of mine begin rejected, I need someone to help figure out what's good and what's not because bigger people who yell at me are not going to get the business they want."

Freddie smiled, "So, what do you need me to do?"

"I need some help with picking the one." She said, "I've drawn it down to two potential candidates."

She showed the video file for one candidate and the other.

"This is Paul." Alexa said, "Apparently he and Carly knew each other back in Italy."

The duo watched the video and Paul made some great points with his video.

Soon, Freddie shut her laptop and stood.

"I don't think you need some rando coming in here, and telling us what to do."

"He's not just some rando... sort of." Alexa said, "He knows Carly and I think he made some pretty valid points. Plus, he's got big clients under his belt."