FOUR. a kiss of sorts

GIRLS' TRIPS weren't really Alexa's style

GIRLS' TRIPS weren't really Alexa's style. Yet, what really was Alexa's style?

Carly had asked the girl to join her and Harper on a road trip/girls' trip thing for the weekend.

After the hotel found out the founder of a multimillion dollar company would be staying, they upgraded their hotel room to a much bigger and luxurious room.

"I say this as someone who needs a girlfriend." Freddie smiled, "You need a girlfriend."

Spencer had stopped by to show everyone his little bird house that he made. He claimed that he was tired of dating for fun, that he wanted to settle down.

As soon as the statement left his lips Alexa walked into the shared apartment of Carly and Harper.

She struggled to bring her belongings inside and Freddie stood to his feet to help her. She thanked him and flopped down on the couch.

"What's all that?" Carly asked, "We're only going for the weekend."

"I know, but I liked to give people things when I get things for free." She answered, "It's called kindness. Pass it on."

"Oh!" Spencer exclaimed, "Inspiration has struck. Birdhouses for people."

With his excitement, Spencer left the apartment to head back to his own.

"I feel like I've missed something." Alexa said.

"You missed nothing." Harper said, "Spencer's life is just sad. I'm over it. Girls' trip!"

"Yay, you guys!" Freddie sarcastically cheered.

"Come on." Alexa stood, "I'm sure you'll find something to do while the only three women in your life are off having fun."