P-P-P-P-PART T-T-T-T-TWO...!?

I can't help but blush at how everyone can't keep their eyes on me... I mean.. I'm so embarassed! I didn't even do my hair today! It was just....

À̵̢̦̪͇ ̷̻̰̘̱͑M̴̟͓̠̣͠e̵̡̩̗̅̉̍͜s̵͎̃̐͐s̸̥̻̏y̷̲͗̅͌ ̶̧̼̐̍B̵̼̐͂u̴̡͓͚̙̾̐n̶̨̩̪̻̄͒.̸̮̖̦̲̀̑

B-But still! I didn't think I looked that bad...

As the bell rings, I realize it's time for lunch. I guess I missed first period and I came in on the second one.

Wait.. dang! I didn't get to pack lunch either, or get my lunch money! Shoot!

Today was just not going well... other than the fact Recreyo basically adopted me into their group. But that's just a small thing.

I walk through the halls, alone as always. I remember that I have no friends. It's a harsh reminder when I see everyone having fun in the cafeteria in their own cliques. While I remain awkward standing alone... everyone's... together.

I'm an outsider. I guess I just have to accept it...

I turn to leave the crowded room, maybe sulk in the library instead (I don't know why I was in the cafeteria anyway, did I forget I have no LUNCH1?!?!) but I'm stopped when I trip over someone's foot.

"S-Sorry!" I apologized. I sat up onto my knees, rubbing my head in a kawaii manner as I groaned. But as I looked up at who I tripped over, I sudenly wanted to take my apology back.

Because who I faced was none other than...

Tina. My bully...

"CRINGE!!!!! IMAGINE FALLING L.O.L.!!!!!!!!!!" Tina cackled. My face burned up as I realized I was crying.

"F-Fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed, and everyone's faces turned to me. I heard all their necks snap simultaneously.

I didn't want to deal with the attention, so.. I ran. I heard more taunts follow me, but I didn't care.

As I ran down the halls, I didn't even know where I was going. I saw the bathroom and decided to enter, wanting some privacy after everything that happened..

I swung open the door and saw a girl standing by the sink tapping away on her phone. I tried not to notice her, but she seemed to notice me.

"H-Hey are you okay?"  She asked. I shook my head.

"NOOO!!!!!!!!!"

She looked at me with pity. "Okay. well. I'm Tea. How about we watch something to get your mind off of whatever happened. There's this channel called Recreyo.."

I didn't know if I should tell her what my relationship with Recreyo was, but either way, I decided to keep my mouth shut. I sat down on the grimy bathroom floor and we began watching Recreyo together. Even though there was a diaper next to us, we found peace in the shitstained room.

Eventually the schoolday ended, and we had spent all day laughing in the bathroom adn talking together.

I was almost sad when i had to leave her. She said she had to stick around after school for some fanclub... idk idgaf tbh!

I left the school and saw Recreyo there in a limo. Curt was driving this time. Ivan stepped out of the vehicle and opened the door foor me.

"How was school, Y/N?" He asked.

I sat in the back next to Den and Christian. "It was... ok.. I got tripped by my b-bully.." I teared up. I saw Den narrow her eyes and get mad.

"WHAT!?" She barked.