PART 1!!!!!!!!

y/n POV

I woke up to the sound of dishes clattering and my parents arguing. Typical. I groaned as I pulled myself out of bed with annoyance as my drive. Glancing at the clock, I knew if I got ready quick enough I'd make it to school early and dodge more conflict with my family.

Of course, as I pulled on my emo shirt and ripped jeans, I knew that I didn't like school. Going early was kind of a pain as well, since bullies targetted me for being held back 4 times. but either way, it was better than staying home.

Rushing into my bathroom, I quickly splashed water onto my face (achieving my effortless no-acne, smooth complexion) and brushed my teeth. Afterwards, I went downstairs.

I almost tripped on a bear-trap, but I managed to stay balanced and make it to the kitchen. I swipe a slice of bread from the counter, because I don't have time to toast it... ugh.

As I push the food into my mouth, I hear my mom coming into the room from behind me. I turn.

"Hello, Y/N.." She greets. She seems... happy? She smiles, which is a rare sight. Maybe she finally killed my father and made well on her threats.

"Hi mom..?" My voice is muffled from the bread, but she seems to have understood.

"I'm finally free."

"What?"

I watch as four people walk into the kitchen from behind her. My jaw drops, and the bread falls to the ground with a splat.

Behind her.. it's... it's...!

"R-R-RECREYO!?" I gasp, slamming my hands onto the sides of my mouth. I can't help myself from drooling, as i just had bread between my molars, but also because I'm a simp.

(I wouldn't be reading this if I wasn't a simp.)

Curt is the tallest of them all as expected. He nods to me, "Hey." and his beautiful eyes just send me over the moon.

Then, Den is the next to make my heart quicken. She says "Hi." but is more interested on the knife rack. Whatever, I'd let her stab me anyday.

And of course, Christian immediately makes me giggle when he looks me up and down, "Is this really the new Recreyo member?" He insults me, but I know I can change him!

"Hi." Ivan says.

All four of them are looking at me expectantly, and as happy as I am, I turn to my mother for answers. "W-What's going on?" I ask.

My mother shows off a stack of cash, "Recreyo has requested that you join them. I decided to agree. Isn't that great?"

"Wait, what!?" Suddenly, my world comes crashing around me. My eyes water. Was this really happening..? Did she really just let me go that easily!? Did she not care!?

I'm furious, but I hold back a growl...

"Don't worry, we'll take care of you. You're the new fifth member we've been looking for, anyway." Curt said, and I feel instantly reassured. "We'll take you back to our Youtube house and it'll be great."

"O-Okay.." I stammer. I don't remember when I got so nervous, but.. when he looks me at like that.. I can't help but uwu a little..

Ivan snaps his fingers, and I look at him. "Wait, but don't you have school?"

My jaw drops again, "OH SHIT I FORGOT!!!! I'M GONNA BE LATE!!!!!! I'M GONNA GET IN TROUUUBBKLEKKLEHEJKLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"No." Den puts her hand on my shoulder, and I look towards her with furrowed eyebrows. "Not on my watch... Christian, start the car..!"

All of a sudden, Curt picks me up and Christian starts the car. Curt carries me outside, bridal style, and that's when I see that Ivan is already holding my packed bags in the corner of my eye.

I get thrown into the car and I almost break my spine, but I don't have time to unpack any of it. The car starts, and we begin driving as soon as Den slides into the passenger seat. As Christian begins to drive, and Curt locks the doors, we realize we left Ivan behind.

We don't bother turning around for him until we remember he has my bags, but we're halfway to school, so it takes double the time to get there.

Still, when I enter the building, I don't realize what Den meant until I see that she flashes...

HER YOUTUBE CHANNEL!? TO THE MATH TEACHER!?

My heart swells with pride as I stand in front of the entire class, Den almost shielding me with her phone.

"I'm THE CypherDen from Youtube.com with 1.48 million subscribers! You better let Y/N off the hook!!!!!!!" She commands, and the teacher almost starts bawling as he gazes into her demonic eyes.

Me, however, I blush...

"O-o-o-o-o-o-o-okay..!!!!" He stammers in response. Den smiles at me.

"We'll pick you up after school, okay?" Christian says, and I nod.

As I walk to my desk, the Recreyoers leave the classroom. I feel all eyes on me...

Well... that just happened! xD!