PLS READ

This is about a dark Harry Potter story (not this one)

I have been trying to look for this Harry Potter story for a while now. I believe he's dark. 

What I remember from it is that it's before first year, so when he's about to get his letter. Idk remember if he time traveled or not.

I do know that he is friends with Draco, Blaise and I believe Theo. He's really overprotective. 

When they're on the boat heading to Hogwarts (first year) he decides that he wants to protect Draco, so he put his hand on the back of Draco's neck and marks him. 

The others were confused on what he was doing, and Draco felt pain, not a lot tho. He was sorted into Slytherin. 

Later on, Draco is getting bullied by Gryffindors I think and when they hit him it alerted Harry. The mark was leading him to Draco. 

Draco found out about the mark and so did Blaise, I think. Blaise is also overprotective, so he wants to know what Harry's intentions are. 

Anyways he decides that Blaise and Theo are also 'worthy' to, so he wants to mark them also. 

I don't remember how many chapters there were, it's really frustrating. I do believe it's on this platform, if not them maybe ao3? IDK. 

But please, if you can, help me find it.