giant baby thing?

You know how Wes and I like to make little skits right, well this time it's weirder than usual. "Fred, just listen, and you'll understand I promise." "I am listening jack ass! Your not making any sense!" Wes rolls his eyes and goes into the dressing room with all the costumes. Soon enough he comes out with cowboy hats, water guns and some sort of doll? "What the fuck is that thing?" "It's a doll Fred, was that not obvious. Anyway, just listen, basically it's gonna be like we're in the wild West and we're about to gun eachother down untill the doll grows 110x times bigger than us with the power of editing and squashes us both." I stare at Wes like he's some sort of alien, I mean in not wrong but what the fuck goes on inside his head to manifest that weird shit.

Half an hour later of laughing our guts up and editing a giant baby, it's done, so we watch it and to be honest it wasn't as funny as we thought it would be. "Great that's half an hour of our lives wasted then, good one Wes." "Yea I know, thank me all you like fuck-rag." "Just hurry up and upload it, I'm gonna go and rot my brains away and play games." I say slapping Wes on the back of the head.

NU METAL ONE SHOTS?!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara