Prologue

(A/N) this story is udner heavy editing so the story might make too much sense or the sentence structuring might not make sense either.

(A/N in this story they got their miraculous when they were 12 i know they got it when they were 13 but lets jus let it be for the sake of the story, i will explain what happened with chloe and the miracle queen incident in future chapters)

(A/N bare with me, my punctuation and grammer and English sucks ass. And i am really bad at describing a chain of events, so this prologue isn't gonna be the best)

Marinettes POV:

Hi, my name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng, and I'm not as normal as one would think, I am a spotted superheroine called Ladybug and all of my problems had started when i was twelve and decided to help an old man across thw road, I know what you must be thinking, how  was helping an old man across the street the root of all your problems

Well, this old man had just happened to be the gaurdian of the miraculous. The miraculous are a bunch of magical jewels that are accompanied by kwamis, which are mini gods and grant us our power.

The reason why we need these jewels in the first place is because there is a new reign of terror over Paris, hes name is Hawkmoth and he has the miraculous of the butterfly which allows him to manipulate peoples negative emotions and turn them into super villains.

About 2 years ago, there was an incident that made me the gaurdian. At this point, i was just 14 years old, and it has been 2 years since then, I am now 16 years old.

About a year after I became gaurdian, Chat Noir and I had been having problems, and one day, things had gone down,  harsh words were thrown, and then fists were thrown which ended in Char Noir getting his miraculous revoked.

Since then I have gotten some help, not from the justice league, heavens no if something happened and one of the people from the JL got akumatised Paris would end up in shambles, instead since I am gaurdian I decided to hand out a few miraculi

My new partners are:

Empress - Chloe Bourgeois

Silver Fox - Alya Cesaire

Viper - Luka Coffaine

Shelter  - Nino Lahiffe

Dragonese - Kagami Tsurugi

Bunnix - Alix Kubdel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In life outside of the mask, i am MDC, an annonymous famous fashion desinger, the only people who know that I am MDC are the MPS and Audrey Bourgeois.

My life in school is not the best. It wasn't always this bad but everything went to shit when a girl named Lila Rossi came into my class

3rd person POV:

Lila had started spreading lies about being bestfriends with Ladybug and how Ladybug had saved her once, and they had started bonding. At first, Lilas lies were unethical and completely barbaric, and Marinette took every opportunity she could to burst Lilas bubble, waiting to see what kind of lie she comes up with to cover up her tracks

Unfortunately for Marinette, this had made her the target of Lilas bullying.

At first Lila had threatened Marinette in the bathroom and when Marinette didnt listen to her she got her expelled but later Lila had a sudden change of heart and she made up another lie to get Marinette back in school.

Lila had left again, and everything was right in the world for the time being.

Until Lila came back after a few months. When Lila came back, she made good on her threat. She had somehow turned the class against Marinette.

After that, Marinettes' days at school were a living Hell, and after a while, she had decided to go to Adrien and tell him everything that had happened and everything that was happening.

Marinette, still to this day, remembered the conversation she had with Adrien that day

flashback

Marinette had finally had enough of her classmates tormenting her one day so she decided that she would go to the one person who knew that Lila was lying and that would have her back no matter what, be would never leave her to deal with all this on her own.

Or so she thought...

As the bell rang signalling the end of the day, Marinette rushed out of the classroom in an attempt to catch up with Adrien

"Adrien! Adrien!" Marinette called out, hoping he would hear her calling out for him.

"Yes, Marinette?" Adrien said his emerald green eyes gleaming down at her as he looked at her waiting to hear what she wanted to talk about. "Uhm, Adrien, I wanted to talk to you about Lila,"

"Sure," Adrien said with a smile. "Well I dont know if you know about the rumors that Lila bas been spreading about me or if you even noticed what has been going in class, and I get thwt you're busy but I was hoping you could help me expose Lila?" Marinette said, rambling about how Lila had turned the class against her and how she had made the class say insulting things to Marinette only to be cut off by Adrien

"I know," Adrien stated simply as he looked at his princess. "W-what? You knew what was happening, you knew what Lila was doing and you did nothing to help me?" Marinwtte asked as her voice cracked sloghtly at the end.

"I didn't do anything because we are taking the highroad, remember?" Adrien said softly to her as a smile graced his features, and he took her hands into his

Marinette was quick to snatch her hands away from Adriens as her eyes pricked with tears, and she swallowed a lump in her throat.

"Listen, Marinette, I have to go, but you're doing a great job. Taking the high road should help, okay?" He said as Mari stood there shook to the core from the news she had just heard.

She trusted that Adrien would help her, that he would be there for her, he had said so himself, and now that she had finally asked for his help, he told her to take the high road? She didn't understand it. Maybe in his mind, it made sense, but it didn't in Marinettes mind.

end of flashback

At first Adrien had said that Lilas lies weren't hurting anybody and she understood because then she didnt tell him about the threats that Lila had made to her and all the current drama hadnt happened yet but now that Adrien knew he still wasn't doing anything to help her.

In the midst of all of this drama, Marinette had somehow managed to win the class a trip to Gotham.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TBC...

Well? what do you guys think? plse put in some constructive criticism if you see fit in future chapters

Should i put in ms bustier salt or sugar?

my indecisive ass can't choose