J&M Jayne vs Dolin & Rousey

Start from the beginning

"Madelyn and Ronda started off the match. But it looks like Jayne wants a piece of her former partner, Gigi"

You: Tag her in! Gigi! You scare, C'mon get here!

Ronda: you want her?!

You: Yeah!

Ronda: Dolin, you want in?

Gigi: Put me in, Rousey

"Cole. Corey. It looks like the champ is getting what she wants"

*Ronda smirks as she steps back and holds out her hand as Gigi slaps her hand against Ronda's. Gigi steps in as Ronda steps out, the crowd half cheering, half booing, Dolin as you both get in each other's faces*

Crowd chant: Mads is gonna kill you! Mads is gonna kill you! Mads is gonna kill you! Mads is gonna kill you! Mads is gonna kill you! Mads is gonna kill you! Mads is gonna kill you!

"The WWE universe clearing on the side of the Jayne. These sisters have a saying "You mess with one of us, you get the Toxic Shock""

You: ima fuck you up, Gigi!

Gigi: Really?!

You: Really! You wanna know something?

Gigi: what!

You: I'm gonna make you...my bitch!

"WOAH!"

"MADELYN IS FIRED UP TONIGHT!"

"THATS WHY YOU NEVER EVER MESS WITH JACY OR MADDELYN!NEVER!"

*The WWE fans cheered at your words. Gigi now being passed off, tried to punch you, but you caught her arm and gave her a right forearm in the face. Irish-whipping her towards the ropes and performing a "dropkick" going for the cover, Gigi kicking out at "1" grabbing her by the hair and whipping her into the corner*

"The twins opened their arms to Gigi back in NXT of 2021 after she lost a match then ambushed right after, Madelyn and Jacy saving Dolin"

"Wait a minute, Cole. You're telling me that the Original "Toxic Attraction" is Madelyn Jayne and Jacy Jayne?!"

"That's actually what I'm telling you, Corey! Why do you think that in every women's tag match these two have had, they've always done it together!"

You: Jacy, Move

Jacy: yep

*Jacy moves away from Gigi as you ram your shoulder into her stomach. You back as the ref's count got to "4" then immediately slap Gigi right in the face before tagging in Jacy, letting her have a piece of Dolin*

Demi's pov

*Madleyn then goes to tag in Jacy as they do a "Chin Lock & SoccerBall Kick" combo, something Madelyn and I did together in tag matches back in NXT. Jacy went for the pin, but Ronda got in and broke it up, before throwing multiple punches at Jacy, and then drags Gigi back to their corner. Doing a self-tag, Rousey now legal in the match then was met by a surprise "DDT" by Jacy. I didn't even realize I was so into the match until Luis was snapping his fingers in my face, bringing me out of the zone*

Demi: did you say something?

Luis: for the past 5 minutes. I was talking about how Paige has a match this Friday against Daria for the Smackdown Women's title

Demi: and?

Luis: good lord...Demi do you want to be ring-side for that match or not?

Demi: sure, yeah. Why not

Fergal: I guess the Judgment Day is taking a trip to Smackdown this Friday

Dominik: Can't wait-

Demi: shut up, you idiots. I'm trying to watch

Crowd chants: Let's go Jacy! Let's go Gigi! Let's go Jacy! Let's go Gigi! Let's go Jacy! Let's go Gigi! Let's go Jacy! Let's go Gigi! Let's go Jacy! Let's go Gigi!

Back in the ring

*Jacy and Gigi both "superkick" each other before falling down to the mat. Now you were currently yelling at Jacy, encouraging her as you laid on the canvas next to Gigi as Ronda did the same for her. You started clapping and stomping your foot against the Apron, listening as the crowd started to follow along*

Crowd chant: Jacy! Jacy! Jacy! Jacy! Jacy! Jacy! Jacy! Jacy!

You: C'mon Jay! You got this!

"Mads and the WWE universe sending that energy off into Jacy"

"Madelyn desperately wanted to get into the match. As does Ronda Rousey"

*Both Gigi and Jacy slowly started to get up, crawling to their respective corners. You kept on encouraging Jacy until she made a hot tag to you, the same time Gigi did to Ronda. Your sister and Dolin both fall out of the ring, you and Ronda get in as you "clothesline" her a few times before doing a "superkick" pinning Ronda to have her kick out at the last second. Jacy is back on the apron before Gigi, go over and tag her in*

"Madelyn tags in Jacy! Setting up for-"

*Rousey now on her feet, you and Jacy do "Toxic Shock" which for you is a "Flapjack/Double Knee Facebreaker" You saw Gigi up, giving her a "baseball slide" and hitting her in the face*

"THE JAYNES WITH TOXIC SHOCK!"

"COULD IT BE?!"

One...
Two...
Three!

"HOLY HELL!"

"Here are your winners. Jacy Jayne and the Smackdown Women's Champion Madelyn Jayne, Toxic Attraction!"

"THE JAYNES WON! MADELYN AND JACY JAYNE BEAT GIGI DOLIN AND RONDA ROUSEY!"

"THIS IS A MOMENT THE WWE UNIVERSE WILL NEVER FORGET!"

*with the fans on the feet, cheering, Corey Graves, Michael Cole, and Pat McAfee going nuts, you roll back into the ring, going over to your sister in the middle, hugging her as the ref comes over with your title. Helping Jacy stand, the Ref raises your arm and Jacy's arm high before the live event goes to break to get ready for a main event no one is ready for*

Ref: you ladies alright?

Jacy: yeah...

You: I feel good

Ref: good to hear

*you three all get out of the ring, making your way backstage. It was taking a bit longer for you and Jacy, only because you both were, taking pictures and signing stuff for fans. Getting backstage you were met with Rami Sebei, better known as, Sami Zayn, Leati Joseph "Joe" Anoaʻi, better known as the "Undisputed WWE Universal Champion" Roman Reigns, and his Wiseman Paul Heyman. Joe was facing Kevin for the titles and of course, you knew Joe was going to retain tonight. You talked with the three for the rest of the commercial break and half of Kevin's entrance before saying "bye" and headed for the women's locker rooms to change out of your gear until a female voice stopped you in your tracks*

Demi: Hey, hey! Paige, wait!

You: Want do you want, Demi?

Demi: just wanted to congratulate you for winning with Taylor

You: thanks...

Demi: Paige-

You: Congrats on winning the rumble, alright? Bye, Luis

*you walk off before anything else could happen. Demi knew things between her and you weren't even close to fully healed yet, so you being weird and mad around her was normal*

Dominik: that was awkward...

Demi: it's whatever..we'll see her Friday

Luis: Dems-

Demi: Don't. Just don't, Luis