caption: clubs having photobooths now maybe i love capitalism x (joke 😖)
tagged: starlight soho

TRENTARNOLD66 ADDED TO HIS STORY

tagged: starlight soho

"WE'VE BEEN HERE FOR HOURS WND NOT ONE MAN CATCHES MY ATTENTION," Sevyn groaned, taking a seat next to Cindi.

"Maybe that's because you've been scaring everyone that tries to come up to you with that resting face of yours," Cindi laughed, a hiccup escaping her lips as she sipped on her martini.  Sevyn simply mugged her in response, choosing to sit back in their section and observe those around her in the club.

Her eyes travelled directly opposite them to another section, where she spotted a fairly tall man laughing, adjusting the cap on his head with one hand whilst the other hand held a glass of something.

Feeling as if someone was staring at him, MARCUS RASHFORD looked straight forward, making eye contact with the most beautiful person he had ever seen. She looked as though she wasn't meant to be staring at him, he could tell from the way her eyes widened and the 'oh shit' that she mouthed.

Laughing to himself, Marcus sent her a small nod, not looking away from her even as he took a sip of his drink. "I'll be right back," he leant over to Jadon to say.

"Now am I absolutely high and drunk or is that Marcus Rashford walking this way?" Morgan gasped loudly, startling Shiloh who was taking polaroids with Cindi. "Sev, look! Your man!"

"Okay, not too much, shut up," Sevyn quickly slapped her hand over Morgan's mouth as Marcus indeed approached them.

"Hello, ladies." He smiled acknowledging them all, though his gaze lingered on Shiloh for a moment, his eyebrow furrows slightly. Swear I've seen you before...

"Hey," they returned his greeting, and from the way Marcus was stood by Sevyn, the girls could immediately tell they needed to give them some privacy. And so, they left to the dance floor.

"Okay, Trent, don't get weird or anything but... Swear down that's the girl who got tagged in your post?" Jadon pointed subtly to where, indeed, Shiloh was dancing with her girls.

"Huh?" Trent turned around to where Jadon was looking, taking off the sunglasses that he was given so he could see better. When his gaze settled on Shiloh, his breath hitched a little as he gave her a once over, completely oblivious to her.

"Yo, stop undressing her with your eyes, fam," Jadon laughed as Trent sat back down with a smile on his face.

"Shut up."

"Go talk to her," Jadon offered.

"Are you dumb? We're not all gyalists like you, okay."

"Now you shut up," Jadon mugged him. "Plus I need you to talk to her so I can talk to her friend, she is a little bit of me, I can't lie." He added, motioning to Cindi.

"Okay, what is going on? Is this club some like secret footballer meet-up place?" Morgan shouted over the music.

"What?" Shiloh yelled back.

"Look behind us!"

Perhaps Morgan should've told the young woman to turn around not so suspiciously, but with her tipsy state, Shiloh's head snapped to the direction Morgan instructed her to, and her eyes squinted as she made out two very familiar figures. "Oh my fucking God."

"Is that... Yeah, no, I need another blunt." Cindi muttered, choosing to believe she was seeing things and that Jadon Sancho and Trent Alexander Arnold were not staring at her and her friends.

"Well done you dickhead, you just scared my wife away with your staring. Fucking knob," Jadon sighed, walking away to catch up with Cindi.

"I— What? How's that my fault?" Trent threw his hands up, leaning against the railing, making it look like he was looking around when in reality he was admiring the woman in front of him.

Shiloh could feel eyes on her from all around, but she kept being pulled to behind her, looking over her shoulder every now and then to see Trent looking back at her, sending a wink or a smile even though he was in a conversation with others.

"The sexual tension here is disgusting..." Morgan fake gagged, as Shiloh playfully shoved her arm.

"This is too much, give me the bottle," Trent sighed, reaching for the Casamigos that was on the table.

notes.
too many words. with acrylics on as
well? this was too hard to write 😖