🎉Results: Fanfiction🎉

Start from the beginning

Personal Interest 4/5
the plot is so amazing, and you don't get all the information you want, only snippets of all the secrets, so you just want to find out more.

Genre Compatibility 5/5
The whole story is very true to the Harry Potter fandom.
Fanfiction doesn't automatically mean that it's a romance, and seeing a story where main characters story is more important than her love interest (even though there still is one), is something you don't see often enough.

Grammar 5/5
The writing style of the story is really great and descriptive, and it feels like reading a professional book. There was a few errors here and there, but it hard to make it completely flawless, and I think it was really great overall.

Overall 27/30

The Killers Love by dracosnuteater
Cover (3/5)
Nice but could have been a bit darker. It would have set the atmosphere of the crime plot.

Blurb (4/5)
It's all good but there's a couple of punctuation errors.

Title (4/5)
Again, there must be an apostrophe followed by 's' after killer. Otherwise, it's subtle and to the point. Good job.

Chapters
Personal interest (4/5)
I liked the way the author has written from the MC's point of view. The thoughts and feelings of the MC is quite relatable which gets you into the story. But it doesn't really give a mystery vibe, despite being a crime thriller. I feel that if the five murders were shown some point of time apart, instead of naming them, it would have been a hook. Speaking of which, there are quite less cliffhangers which may want a reader to drop the book were they not interested to read about an OC × Draco Malfoy. Otherwise, very compelling story telling!

Genre compatibility (5/5)
It's totally compatible with fanfiction genre seeing as it's a Harry Potter fanfic.

Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling (4/5)
This was the part which made me consider giving a four. Your plot and writing style is amazing but there's quite some bit of grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors. The former two are less apparent and can easily be fixed but you have to consider looking into the punctuation part. Add a comma after every dialogue tag should it follow by 'he said, she replied', etc.

Total: 24/30

A very interesting read. I might surely take it up for the free time. The author has woven vengeance into romance in a really great way. It's a bit of a slowburn, along with a 'I should NOT fall in love' plot. The character development of both Emerlyn as well as Serena are amazing. Personally, I loved Serena. She's innocent and naïve, yet bold and supportive. That's a great balance. Also, Tom is just as much persuasive as his canon counterpart is. That's also a plus point in character development.

The fact that despite being a strong woman, Emerlyn also has her flaws and weaknesses. That's a nice addition that I don't see everyday in the books available in Wattpad.

But I still had one question. How is Tom Riddle still young? If Draco himself is in his twenties, Tom ought to be in his eighties or something unless he time travelled. I haven't ventured that far into the story yet to tell that the book has a plot hole but please do tell me how Tom's age differs from canon.

Apart from the punctuation errors, I really found the story a likeable read. Keep up the good work. Break a leg! <3

Star Wars Episode IX: The Descendant Of Evil by CroodsGirl

Cover - 4.5/5 (Love the addition of awards won to the cover, but these awards and the title are overlapping, which makes the bottom half of the cover look more occupied then the upper half, it doesn't look balanced. Vivid and bright. The emotion on Rey's face, her stance, all captured my heart.)
Blurb - 5/5 (Oh my God. I have  no words to describe how enrapturing it is.)
Title - 5/5 (What can I say? Nice that you mentioned it's a novella and made it seem like an episode name.)
Chapters:
Genre Compatibility - 5/5 (Perfect.)
Personal Interest - 4/5 (This is the first Star Wars fanfic I've ever read and it made me realize that I really need to watch Star Wars soon. This story was so good, although I haven't had the time to complete it. I loved it, Having no background on the characters became a problem as the story progressed. Maybe you could add a little background info on the characters the way you described your planets in the beginning?)
Grammar Spelling & Punctuation - 5/5 (I think you have more experience in this than me, my love. I'm just learning.)
Total - 28.5/30