🎉Results: Fanfiction🎉

Start from the beginning

Cover 3/5
I love the picture and the font so much! It  makes the mood seem perfect!
Maybe you could make the title bigger, and the author name and subtitle smaller, to give it better proportions?
The subtitle is really great though, and gives away a small bit of the plot.

Blurb 4/5
The way Ophelia is described, is really creative and intriguing, and the blurb is just overall really well written! It gives away just enough information, but without revealing everything. It's a bit long, though, so maybe cut a bit of it off?

Title 5/5
The title matches the plot amazing! It's pretty unique, and just the right length. It's really great.

Personal interest 4/5
I love the plot so much! The daughter of Wolfstar is used a lot, but this was a new version, and I really loved it! The little views into "the Heaven Crew" were a really fun and entertaining thing to read inbetween!

Genre compatibility 4/5
The main characters story is perfectly intertwined with the original story. It fits the fanfiction genre perfectly.

Grammar 4/5
There was some great punctuation, but some of the sentences didn't make complete sense. The dialog were almost perfect too, and the chapters had a great length!

Overall 24/30

Transformations — wabbbleowo

Cover 3/5
I really love the cover! The way Lily is edited on the robe is so great, and looks really realistic! I love the font, too, as it (I don't know how?) makes the book seem kinda cozy. Maybe make the subtitles another font, to make them match more? It's a little blurry, too, but it's really great otherwise.

Blurb 4/5
The blurb gives of just enough information  you need about the story, but without making it too long. It gives away some of the plot, but it would be hard to write it otherwise, so i think it's really great

Title 5/5
The title is only one word word, but in this case, it actually fits perfectly. It isn't a very commonly used word, making it seem more original, but at the same time simple.
If you know the marauders, then you probably have a small idea of what it could be about, andI love that.

Personal interest 4/5
The story has a few cliffhangers, but even when you read a chapter that doesn't have one, you'll still want to read on. It's an great idea for a plot, something I haven't seen before, even though I've read many Remus fan fictions.

Genre compatibility 5/5
Very true to the Harry Potter fandom and and the fanfiction genre. All the characters are portrayed well, and no one seems out of character.

Grammar 3/5
The story had some really amazing punctuation! There, unfortunately, is some mistakes with spelling and conjugation of some of the verbs, which is such a shame.
The writing is pretty great, but some scenes would be so much easier to imagine with some more description.

Overall 24/30

LIES — Anna6307

Cover 4/5
great cover! the font is really nice, and i love how the background is kinda blurry, but still visible. Maybe add a faceclaim or subtitle, though, to make it less basic. 

Blurb 5/5
The writing very secretive and mysterious, and makes me want to discover more about what happens. The blurb itself isn't too long, nor too short, but there is a lot of unnecessary information around it, making the description a little messy.

title 4/5
The title is very short, which can be nice when you have to remember it, but also makes it less original.
I absolutely love how the book is called Lies, and the companion book is called Truth. It such a good way to show that they're related.