Escape and Capture.

The drone of my unhappy alarm wakes me up causing me to have to begin the new day. Groaning I shove my purple duvet down my bed and stand up yawning. I pace over to my wooden wardrobe and fling it open pulling out a pair of skinny green jeans, a tank top and a black hoodie to shove on top. Comfort before fashion is my motto.

After showering slowly and changing into my comfort clothes I grab my shoulder length black bag and head downstairs stopping quickly in our kitchen to grab some breakfast.  

'Hey Ally.' Ignoring Kim sitting on a bar stool who is in her usual grump I greet my aunt who is at the breakfast table and snatch up some buttered toast from my aunts plate knowing that she probably won't eat it. Kim mutters something under her breath and turns back to her non-existant breakfast. Kim stopped eating when she was like twelve.

'Hi Autumn,' my aunt smiles back at me looking up from the recipes in the paper breifly. She has already changed into her work clothes which consist of dark trousers and a white blouse and is getting ready to leave me and Kim alone any minute which is never a good thing.

'I'm off.' I say before she gets the chance to let us kill each other and head for the door not bothering with proper goodbyes because not only do I handle goodbyes badly but it's always been kind of awkward.

I jump down the steps leading up to our house swinging my bag behind me and breathe in a relieved breath. Our red door surrounded by four white windows gives it a cheery look when to me it's more like a prison, looking through the bottom window I can see Kim giving Ally an earful probably about how much she hates living with me. I make my way towards my bodyguard John's car which sits at the bottom of the steps every morning waiting for me and hop in the back slamming the door behind me. I mutter a hello to which John replys with an evil glare but it's the same evil glare he gives me every morning so nothing new there. It's not that John is evil or anything it's just that I make his job difficult and he has always wanted an easy life. I ignore the glare and stick my headphones in while texting Tully to make sure she's awake and headed the same way as me. She replys with a smiley face.

The car journey is about twenty minutes of utter boredom until we finally reach the over crowded parking lot where I jump out before the car has even stopped and begin walking towards the dark blue doors Six Park High School ignoring another death glare from John. He shouts after me something about seeing me when school's out. Yeah right.

The school is pretty ugly with it's dark coloured doors and tinted dirty windows and the discoloured brick work which has seen too many years. The school itself is quite big with over a thousand trouble some students. There is a football pitch over the other side of the road and a big parking lot out the front of the school with dingy alleys behind. The inside isn't much better having filthy paint and kicked in doors which are dieing to be replaced but there's not enough money floating around for that. Me and Kim come here because not only is it closest to home but if we were to up and move at any point no one would care, there would be no questions asked.

I nod to a few of my friends on my way in and ignore any glares from the many people I have pissed off in the past, the list being as long as my arm. Mostly Kim's friends and Kim. Oh and a few guys I have out right rejected. Lesson learned-let a guy down gently or injure his ego in front of his friends but I have to admit I do prefer the latter.

'Leaves!' As I reach my over stuffed locker I am tackled to the floor by the one and only Tallulah Harper also known as Tully and probably the only person on this earth that can take me by surprise. Oh and probably the only person I would ever allow to call me Leaves which she came up with when I first moved here a year and a half ago. 

'Tully get off!' I push at her skinny frame until she slumps off standing up straight while I clamber to my feet. She smiles and tilts her head to the side dramatically while rolling her green eyes catching her hair in the golden sunlight making it shine a rich coppery brown. Tully really is the definition of pretty. All cute and petite with silky smooth hair and long dark eyelashes. She's taller than me making her a perfect height and has long elegant fingers with perfect nails.