42. Naira hospitalised - 1 !

Start from the beginning

Driver nodded and went from there.

Kartik looked inside and saw dr was treating her. As soon as dr came out Kartik and Keerti both rushed towards him.

Kartik:- doctor doctor Naira kesi hai kya hua usko achanak.

Doctor:- Kartik.. Kartik calm down and come to my cabin I will explain you there everything.

Kartik and Keerti settled down with dr in her cabin

Doctor- Her case was first also with me only and I only told her to settled down in USA for studies so that she can be stress free as you know about her past what had all happened.

Kartik nodded.

Doctor- so as per her regular reports I am really shocked that after 2-3 years how suddenly she can get Panick attack.

Keerti- paan...

Doctor- yes she had got a very bad Panick attack after years and this will affect her physically more so you guys have to take extra care of her.

Kartik didn't uttered a word as he was very shocked that what naira saw and got a attack suddenly.

Doctor- I will give medicines but plz take care of her and plz don't make her worry about anything.

Suddenly one nurse entered inside.

Nurse- mam mam ward no 100 patient has opened eyes.

Doctor Kartik and Keerti rushed towards her room.

Nurse were trying to handle her. She was breathing heavily and was taking Kartik's name.

Naira- Kartik Kartik kart...

Doctor checked her and came out to call Kartik inside.

Doctor- Kartik plz come inside she is calling you only.

Kartik wiped his tears and went inside.

Kartik sat beside her and held her hand to calm her down, he caressed her hair.

Kartik- naira plz sant ho jao dekho tumhara Kartik yehi hai tumhare pass

Naira calmed down a bit. As she calmed down doctor gave her injection of sleeping.

Doctor- usko aapki sakt jarurt hai abhi.

Kartik nodded and went outside.

As he went outside he saw whole Singhania family and Goenka's were there as Keerti informed them what all happened.

Akshara(with eyes full of tears):- beta naira kesi hai ?

Kartik was not able to match eyes with her.

Just nodded and went from there.

Naitik saw towards Naira's ward with teary eyes. Naksh went behind Kartik as he know he also will be needed someone. Swarna and manish consoled akshara and naitik.

Naksh- jiju !

Kartik didn't turned.

Naksh went infront of him and saw him crying silently.

Naksh hugged Kartik

Naksh hugged Kartik.

Kartik- sab meri galti hai mujhe usko ghar pe akela chodke aana hi nai chahiye tha na voh akeli aati na yeh sab hota.

Naksh:- nai jiju plz don't blame yourself.

Kartik- toh kya karu uski halt dekhi tumne Kartik Kartik Kartik chila rahi hai pata nai kya ho gaya hai usko

Kartik saw down and cried.

Naksh saw the terrible condition of Kartik and was also crying.

Naksh:- jiju plz aap Naira ke lie strong rahiye usko aapki sabse jyada jarurt hai

Kartik nodded and stood up wiping his tears.

Love
Aesha❤️

Credit also goes to PatelBharvi