The God of Mischief groans loudly as Freya kicks him into a glass side.

Loki stands up and his brother immediately lifts him up again. Thor holds him far over his head, before throwing Loki to the ground with such a force that Freya stumbles back.

Loki loudly groans, before rolling of the side of the Tower where Freya had kicked away the glass.

''Loki!'' The Goddess loudly exclaims in fear, before she sees her brother riding into the sky on a Chitauri with a grin.

Without changing his expression, Thor removes the knife from his abdomen quickly and throws it to the ground with a clang.

⭑ ⭑ ⭑

Thor's electricity runs through the Chitauri's veins, frying them with a cry

Thor's electricity runs through the Chitauri's veins, frying them with a cry. Meanwhile, Freya flies beside him and uses her telekinesis to lift the creatures up, and rip them apart limb by limb.

The Asgardian land on the ground with and immense speed and force, both of them using their hands to stifle their landing before they quickly get up again.

''what happened? Are you okay?'' Steve quickly pleads as he moves towards Freya, seeing the blood gushing from the cuts on her face.

''Loki happened, I am all right.'' The Goddess replies with a smile, as Steve lightly traces his fingers over her wounds.

Freya plants a quick kiss on Rogers' hand before she walks towards Natasha, coldly wiping the blood from her goldly shining armour.

''What's the story upstairs?'' The Captain quickly asks Thor. ''The power surrounding the Cube is impenetrable.'' He replies.

''Thor's right. We got to deal with these guys.'' Tony exclaims from the sky. ''How do we do this?'' Natasha breathlessly asks.

''As a team.'' Steve replies.

''We have unfinished business with Loki!'' Thor quickly pleads, pointing between himself and his sister.

''Yeah? Well, get in line.'' Clint exclaims from behind him, coldly adjusting his arrows.

''Save it. Loki's going to keep this fight focused on us, and that's what we need. Without him, these things could run wild.'' The Captain says.

''We got Stark up top. He's going to need to-'' Steve begins, but quickly trails off when he hears the sound of motorcycle approaching.

The five quickly make their way towards Bruce, who steps away from his motorcycle.

''So, this all seems horrible.'' Bruce says with a sarcastic smile.

''I've seen worse.'' Romanoff says softly, a light smile on her lips. ''I'm sorry.'' Banner awkwardly says.

''No, we could use a little worse.'' The redhead says with a grin.