*_Bad Blood_*-Part One(1)

*Yawnnnn*
I'm not a morning person Its 6.15am I gotta get ready for school as its quite far from my house its a 20 mins ride from here to there.

It's my 1st day at college and I'm excited to make new friends and Probably a boyfriend while humming in the bathroom taking my own sweet time in the shower,
I remembered bad memories during my high school days I don't want to end up like that again a total loser and I especially do NOT want to meet that rude , insane in the brain guy even though his handsome and all but his a total "BULLY" , praying he isn't the same school as me

I erased my thoughts about my high school days and decided to get out of the shower I dried my hair and decided to curl them I mean why not I want to look presentable on my first day of school , I then wore my skinny jeans and a navy blue tank top.

Looking in the mirror checking whether im good to go and my self conscious in my brain whispers "girl don't worry your looking good".

"KATEEEE" My mom yelled causing me to be startled "Your gonna be late its 7.00 come down and eat your breakfast" she then yelled again peanut or strawberry jam , I yelled back and said "Both" I picked up my bag and headed downstairs for breakfast "Hey mom hey dad and hey dweeb good morning"

"Good morning honey my mom said to me here's your breakfast peanut butter and strawberry jam Sandwich saying it with a smile".
"Thanks mom" before I can say anything further than that my little bro cut me off saying where is my sandwich giving my mom that puppy face of his, here's yours my little monster my mom said to him.

I kissed my mom and dad good bye and headed out of the house , I decided to take the bus to school instead of walking , I sat at the far left side of the bus near a window because I just love looking outside.

I noticed a guy with his skateboard , he is good looking brown hair with blue eyes, quite muscular and has a very charismatic smile (damn his gorgeous my inner voice shouting in my brain) I was checking him out from his head to toe, I didn't realize the bus was waiting for the stop light , and he caught me staring at him (OMFG MY INNER VOICE SHOUTED)

I didn't smile or anything I was just staring at him , He gave me a faint smirk causing me to blush, as the bus get nearer to my stop the more nervous I get I feel like I have butterflies in my stomach.

I've reached Adams State College (Alright I can do this do not be nervous and smile) I'm having mixed feelings and second thoughts what if I don't make friends , what if I get bullied again what if what if my self conscious talking in my brain.

No! Kate have faith you can do this your not the old Kate any more you've change physically and mentally , I held my head high, fixed my self and breath in and out "I can do this I told my self" and entered the school.