AAHAN《9》

Jaanay Is dil ka haal kya hoga
Jaan jae gi aur kya hoga

جانے اس دل کا حال کیا ھوگا
جان جائے گی اور کیا ھوگا

________________________________
It was late in the evening where Anfal stood in the kitchen, doing the preparation of dinner.

Now she was not only the daughter of the haveli but also the eldest daughter in law and being the eldest brought a lot of responsibilities on her shoulder but she knew to handle them effortlessly.

"Bibi yeh lijiye maine bhindi kaat di hai aur aap bataiye kya karu mai aur?" One of the maids of the house asked Anfal, who was busy sauteing mushrooms in the kadhai.

"Lag bhag sara kaam ho chuka hai aap tayi ammi ke paas jaiye aur dekhiye unhe kuch chahiye toh nahi" Anfal gave her a smile and the maid shooed out of the kitchen.

While Anfal was cooking the food, little Hamza came running to the kitchen with his small hands holding an empty glass of milk.

"Mama. Humza drink milk." Humza handed the empty glass to Anfal, making her chuckle at his language as he was still learning to talk.

"Mama." Hamza said, grasping Anfal's attention to him. Her heart swells in pleasure after hearing the word 'mama' from his mouth.

"What happened, baby?" Turning the flame off the gas, Anfal wiped her hands with the help of a napkin and picked the little munchie in her arms.

"Where baba? Hamza mish baba." The little joy of her's pouted cutely at which Anfal pinched his cheek and pecked his forehead lovingly.

"Baba will come soon, until then why don't you go and play?"

"Noo. You cwome me and we play together."

"Mama has work, Hamza. I'll join you in 10 minutes." Pushing his hair from above the forehead which were covering his eyes, Anfal said.

"Pwomise?" Extending his hand forward, Hamza asked her with his puppy eyes.

Anfal eyed his small palm and a small smile graced her lips, placinged her own in his; she said, "Promise."

"Yayyy. Mama pwomise." Hamza clapped his chubby hands with joy and rushed out of her embrace to the hall to play with his toys.

Anfal shook her head, the sweet smile lingering on her face and went back to what she was doing.

Zarrar parked his car and stepped out. He was exhausted beyond the words. Today his schedule was way more tight than usual. He wanted to spend the whole time today with his new bride and with his son.

After solving the whole fiasco, Zarrar and Anfal were now a step ahead of their relationship. They were parents to an adorable kid as well as the stability of their relationship was on communication and understanding.

Not even in his wildest dreams Zarrar thought of getting married to Anfal. His love for her was indescribable which he was okay to do so from a certain distance but little did he know that his heart wanted more. He wanted her to be a part of his life which he knew that it wasn't possible but destiny had its own plan.

He broke her heart by getting married to the person he didn't want to only because of his father. Stepping into the haveli, Zarrar's eyes fell on his son Hamza who was playing with the toys. A
smile made its way on his dangerously gorgeous face and all of his exhaustion flew away.

Zarrar dropped his office bag on the couch and picked Hamza in his arms, making the kid drop the toy off of his hand in surprise.

"Baba ki jaan." Zarrar kissed Hamza's chubby cheeks at which he giggled as Zarrar's beard tingled on his bubbly cheeks.