Chapter 1

I am old lady now but I can still rember his pearcing eyes and dark moustache. He used to invent deez large poles that make lightnening. They made loud pooping noises and when you was good at controlling dem, they made music. He was inventor great. Us assistants used to him call teh "mad scientist". Not only cuz he was crazy but because he was mad, mad-ly in love with me.

I was spry young girl back then, no older thenn 20. It was 1880 sometimg and da family and me and the family had to move to Amurica cuz We was hungry and Serbia was poor and there no was food. Anyways I rember teh day I was hireded to work at Tesla Electric Company in Manhattttan to do ass. work for Teska (and did I ever work his ass ;)).
Dat morn I woke up and threw up on a boring balck work dress. I hatted that dress. My mom Helped me put on my tighter than tight corset and then Had I to put on my dress. I sat at my vanity mirrow and combed out my lucious blonde locks and twist end hair my into tight ringlets at the tops of my head. I looked into my mirrow one last time and thought "I'd tap that".
Since my family moved tl Manhatttttan we had been hurting formoney. Dats why I had to get a job and sometimes I'd let the meibhor boys peek at my petticoat for 2 dollars.
Before I left teh house I kissed my momther and said bye. "Bye," I said. She had to spend all day our at small house because my young borther Adrijan had cholera. Stupid Adrijan. My father had got a job at a lumber yard making wood.
"Filipa! mother said "plz stop at the apothecaryy and pick ur brother up some medicine!" "NO!" I yelled and gently closed the door beehinf me, not before remberinf to grab my black bonnet.
i had to walked many blocks to get to Yelsas lavatory. As I walked many coote American boyz stared at me. Maybe It was because was i was good lookin or maybe it was cuz of the huge throw up stain on my ugli work dress. Guess I'll never no.