Nobody Needs To Know - A Glee Fanfic (1) Blaine&Ryder

'That can't be it?' Tina yelled in the choir room, seemingly alone and overheard by Blaine as he passed. He peeked curiously at Tina as she continued to wave her arms about, yelling to herself. A frown began to creep over the onlookers face s he entered the choir room.

'Tina? Are you alright?' He asked, dazed.

'NO IM NOT! How could I possibly be alright after this has happened?' She continued her rant as Blaine continued to stare. A few minutes passed as Tina continued her rant and the rest of the glee club entered the choir room. Ryder approached Blaine as he shared the same confused look.

'What's up with her?' Ryder asked.

'I honestly have no idea...' Blaine replied, looking over Ryder's outfit. He wore a short sleeved shirt that complimented his broad shoulders and dark, tight jeans. Blaine had always noticed Ryder, the way he strutted down the corridors, though he never had the chance to truly 'take a look'

Today is that day, he thought to himself.

By this time, tina had finished her rant, calmed by Unique, and was sat at the back of the class. Blaine nor Ryder knew why she had been in the choir room, alone, ranting to herself about... Something, but Blaine had other things on his mind.

Next lesson.

Ryder, sat alone at the back of the classroom, was spotted by Blaine. He approached quietly, sure not to attract attention, otherwise he wouldn't be able to 'complete his mission'. He slipped into the seat beside Ryder and flashed him a smile, then continued to prepare for class.

'So Ryder.' Blaine began, turning to chat, 'Couldn't help noticing your outfit, nic. It really compliments your... Assets.'

'Thanks? I like your bowtie, i guess.' Ryder replied, feeling pretty awkward, yet he carried on smiling.

'So, what're you doing after school?.'

'Dude!' Ryder snapped, 'are you coming onto me or something? Because that's not cool, i'm straight, i like G-I-R-L-S, okay, girls.'

Yeah right, Blaine thought to himself, with that hair and those dancing skills, he can't be straight, but he'll realise what he really wants eventually.

Later, in the locker rooms.

Most people had left when Blaine entered the boys locker rooms and caught sight of Ryder, half nude, wearing only his underwear. He approached Ryder casually, as he did in the classroom, so as not to attract any unwanted attention. As Ryder noticed Blaine beside him, he sighed angrily, though this sigh didn't phase Blaine at all, he was distracted by Ryder's abs.

'What are you looking at?' Ryder asked, blushing slightly, attempting to hide a faint smile.

'You know,' Blaine smiled as he took his shirt off and the last guy left. He watched as the last guy left, silently wishing he could simply turn and pounce on-

He felt a warm hand slide up the side of his body, it made him jump slightly at first, though he realised its purpose after the first couple of seconds. Ryder's hand gently brushed over his shoulder to his neck as he turned to kiss Ryder. Blaine pulled him closer and wrapped his arms around Ryder's waist as they shared a long, hot kiss. Ryder then began to make his way down Blaine's body, kissing hid neck then lowering to his chest, as he got lower, he pulled away for a second and stared up at Blaine.

'Is this right? What if somebody finds out?' He asked, and a smile spread across Blaine's face as he whispered, 'Nobody needs to know.'