Part 5: Run!

(Cover art by m4ggz_yk on Picrew)

Everyone started runnin out if the Keter class area, but then they heard a loud noise. It was SCP-049! 

"Stop! You! You need to e sured!!!!" He yelled and Iceberg screamed and ran harder. Clef pulled out his gun nd starter shooting 049, but he dogded all the bullets, until Clef's gun jammed! Now none of them could kill 049! Gears was running faster than evveryone else, and he ran so fast they couldnt see him any more .Iceberg and Clef kept running and they turned a corner and ran into a room and hid.n049 ran past the door. Iceberg and Clef waited for a long time.

"Clef?" asked Icebrg?

"What." Clef said.

"Is Gears okay you think? What is Plague Dr killed him??" Icerg almost started crying.

Stop crying stupid he's fine hes fast like a cat" Clef said happy.

"Your right!" Iceberg smiled. "I'm glad hes be okay." Clef nodded and said

"Because you wanna fuck him lol."

""NO!!!!!" Iceberg screamed and bluched. Clef laughed at him and then they left the room and left the site through the winow. Gears was there twitching hi tail and he and Dr Kondraki were yelling at eachother.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT FUCK YOU GEAR SFUCK YOU" Kondraki ssid and he tried to kill Gears with a sword. Gears dodged the sword and he was angry.

"KONDRAKI I CAN'T HELP IT IM A CATBOY I HAD TO BREAK THE GLASS" Gears yelled t him as Konny tried to kill him again.

"KONNY!" Clef yelled at his boyfriend. "TOP TRYING TO KIL HIM ITS NOT HIS FAUT HES A CATBOY" Konny turned and saw Clef and smiled and forgot about killing Gears. He ran over and kissed Clef.

"Clef! The world is ending." Konny said. Clef kissed him again.

"I know." said Clef.

----------------------

This is a long chapter omg yw everyone <3