Yan Heng couldn't help twirling his eyebrows. I didn't expect that my life has been controlled by others all the time. It's no wonder that he could be in such a situation even though he hadn't done anything. Thinking of this, I can't help feeling bitter in my heart. So is it a joke that I am so ambitious?

     "You despise yourself too much." The beast god straightened his body and said, "This continent was originally the same as the earth. I created the orcs, but I love them too much and give them incomparable innate advantages over the earth people. I always feel that this is the way they can survive better. But I didn’t expect that while they are strong, other animals and plants on the continent are also constantly evolving in order to survive. In this way, the orcs are increasingly caught in survival crisis. The Japanese only focus on fighting their prey, but forget their own development. So they have been stuck in this primitive society, which I absolutely do not expect to see."

     "so……?"

     "So I came to you."

     "I'm just a very ordinary person."

     "That's just what you think. In my opinion, you can die for a child you never knew, and you can also die heroically for the country. This is extraordinary." The beast god paused, and then said: "And, You have accumulated a certain amount of knowledge and also have a certain amount of ambition. I am not afraid that you want everything, but I am afraid that you don’t want anything. That’s why I chose you.”

     Hearing this, Yan Heng couldn't help touching his nose, firstly, he didn't expect that he could be such a person in the eyes of others, and secondly, ambition or something, in other people's territory, this is not good.

     "You don't have to worry about anything. I called you here today, just to tell you that I hope you will use your knowledge and ability to lead the orcs out of their current predicament and give them a stable life. Besides, no matter what you do, I will I won't interfere, and I can give you some support."

     "Then, as the creator of the orcs, why don't you help them directly? Wouldn't it be more effective for you to come forward yourself." Yan Heng grasped a question sensitively.

     "You are really smart." The Beast God deeply forgot his eyes, and continued: "You must know that I am only the creator of the orcs, not the creator of the entire continent. There are also restrictions on me here. In your words It means that Heaven will never allow the orcs to have too many advantages, and I can bring you in, in fact, it is Heaven's tolerance."

     "Then can I go back?"

     "cannot."

     After a long silence, Yan Heng wanted to say something, but saw the beast god wave his sleeve, and he flew out from the hall, and fell into darkness.

     "The time is up, you have to remember, you must lead the orcs to a stable life."

     These were the last words Yan Heng heard.

     As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw himself lying on his big bed, just in time to see Ji push the door in: "You woke up, I thought you would sleep for a while longer?"

     Seeing black lines drawn across Yan Heng's head, he hugged Ji into his arms, and then pressed him on the bed, "As your unmarried male, you suddenly fainted, shouldn't you be worried?" , making a sad face.

     Well, it feels good.

     Ji grabbed the hand that was drawing a circle on his hip, but he couldn't push Yan Heng away, "So? Isn't it just summoned by the beast god?"