Although Yan Heng's words were not finished, the remaining ambiguous meaning turned into a trace of charm and quickly rose between the two. Yan Heng kissed Qin Ji's forehead and said, "Go to sleep, there is still a lot of work to do tomorrow?"

     -------------------------------------------------- -----

     In the early morning of the next day, Ji was first awakened by the warm sunlight. When he opened his eyes, he saw Yan Heng's sharp-edged face, exuding a sense of tranquility and peace. Ji's hands couldn't help caressing Yan Heng's face. This person will become his own male in the future. Ji couldn't help but feel a sense of happiness in his heart.

     But after a while, his hand was grabbed by Yan Heng, and then his whole body was pressed down by Yan Heng. The person on the body still didn't open his eyes, but his head was rubbing against Ji's neck back and forth, and Ji roguely hugged the troublemaker on him. Said: "It's time to get up, otherwise I will make them wait...well."

     Before he finished speaking, his mouth and lips were caught by the person on his body, and he finally opened his eyes. Looking at each other, Yan Heng purposely hugged Ji's body tightly, and then something pressed against Ji's waist. Ji naturally knew what it was, and immediately pushed Yan Heng away, and rushed out of the room without looking back, leaving Yan Heng behind him, and a burst of laughter came out: "Hahaha, haha."

     After the two of them cleaned up, what appeared in front of everyone was still such a perfect image. Jue and the others originally wanted to find some ambiguity and charm between the two of them, but they found nothing, which made them a little disappointed.

     As Ji who has been with them for so many years, how could he not know everyone's thoughts, thinking silently: It seems that I was too kind to them before, that's why they dared to be so "presumptuous".

     So in the days that followed, Jue and the others fell into dire straits. More than once, they privately speculated whether it was because Yan Heng failed to satisfy the leader, which was why Ji had so much energy to train them.

     Let's not mention it here.

     Looking at Yan Heng again, he is currently leading the crowd to reclaim wasteland. With the arrival of spring, the lush vegetation on the plain brought a lot of trouble to Yan Heng and his team's cleanup work. Fortunately, the orcs had sharp claws, and they cleared out a large open space in a short while. One kind of crop has a piece of land, separated by a series of water canals, which directly draw water from the small river. After everything is completed, what is presented in front of everyone is a neat row of fields. Even in the canal, Yan Heng put a lot of fish and crabs. Just waiting for a good harvest in the future.

     As for the saplings dug back yesterday, some were directly planted inside the tribe, and the rest were planted together with pink fruit trees at the foot of a mountain outside the tribe.

     So far, what Yan Heng regards as spring plowing is done.

     Then came the second general assembly of the tribal leadership. This time, everyone participated in the meeting, and the gathering point was at the altar, where the males of Yan Heng and the main guards of Ji Jue were standing on the altar.

     "Yan Heng will be our patriarch in the future."

     Others will naturally not object. After all, in the eyes of everyone, Yan Heng is the messenger of the beast god and the savior of the tribe. In addition, everyone has seen his coordination ability when building the tribe before. He will be the patriarch of the tribe. It couldn't be better. Naturally, Yan Heng would not refuse, so he just nodded slightly.

     "Then shall we give the tribe a new name?" Ji and the others knew that it was no longer appropriate for the tribe to be called by the previous name. A new settlement, a new leader, and naturally a new tribe. The most important thing is that this leader is also the messenger of the beast god. Everyone looked at Yan Heng.

     Yan Heng is naturally very willing to give a new tribe name. After all, it can be regarded as the establishment of his own. Abandoning the original name and giving the tribe a new name by himself is equivalent to a new beginning. It is so good But that's all.

     "This is the east of the Qishan tribe, why not call it the Qidong tribe?" Yan Heng asked.

     Hearing the name Yan Heng said, Ji and the others thought it was good, and nodded in agreement. Qi Dong: It can be regarded as leaving some memory for the tribe.

     The tribe still retains the guards, a total of 21 people, and the commander is still Ji, but the deputy commander Jue has been added. Mainly responsible for patrolling the tribe and guarding the safety of the tribe.

     Half of the prey obtained by the orcs from hunting is owned by themselves, and the other half is distributed to the tribe by the tribe. The fruit trees in the tribe provide all kinds of vegetables and food on the plain, and all of them are distributed by the tribe, but what individuals harvest in the forest by themselves is owned by the individual. These distribution principles are no different from other tribes.

     Yan Heng believes that these rules are in line with the reality of this society, so he has not made any changes.

     The rainy season is only a month away, and the next major thing for the tribe is to store food. Orcs don't like the rainy season, and generally they can't catch any prey during the rainy season.

     The rainy season is often the most favorable period for females to conceive. If a female conceives during the rainy season, she will naturally give birth in the next spring. This is the warmest time of the year, without the humidity of the rainy season, the heat of the dry season, and the severe cold of the snowy season, so generally speaking, the orcs are willing to conceive during the rainy season.

     Therefore, before the rainy season, there will be an activity in the tribe to sacrifice to the beast god, which is the rain sacrifice.

     One is to express admiration for the orcs, and the other is to pray to the beast god to bless the tribe to have more females to conceive babies. The third reason is that for a long time, all weddings in the Beastman Continent have been held at the Rain Festival.

     And the marriage ceremony of Yan Heng and Ji, who have already confirmed their relationship, is naturally the same.