The creek outside the thorn is the place where Yanheng will get water in the future. The creek is developed from groundwater. Yanheng specially went to find the source, which is not far from the cave, so there is no need to worry about the lack of water in the dry season. The source of the creek is the sea. Yanheng can go to the seaside by raft in the future.

     On the plain, Yanheng decided to open up some land and find some crops to plant, such as soybeans, sweet potatoes, and some wild vegetables that have appeared in memory. You can also collect some seeds and plant them in the next year, but there is no rush now, these things can be Wait until next spring to do it.

     The left and right fronts of the cave are dense forests. The cave is right at the edge of the forest. Yan Heng didn't dare to go deep into the forest too much, but just explored the edge. They are all small beasts, which is the most suitable for Yan Heng now. However, there is a forest of fire in the woods on the left front, and Yan Heng also found a few fire oil trees. Once this kind of tree is cut, a kind of oil will flow out, which is used to make lamps like kerosene. It doesn't smell bad yet. There are so many strange plants in this world, which saves Yan Heng a lot of trouble. For example, there is also a kind of grass called sticky grass. The stems of wild reds are big, and each plant is as tall as a person. The juice from the pounding and the ashes from another grass that is associated with it are mixed together to form the modern version of 502. .The houses of the people here are usually built with stones plus this mixture. These plants are everywhere here, and Yan Heng found a large area of these two plants in the front right. So when he came back that afternoon, Yan Heng used them to make a few decent-looking wooden barrels.

     Yan Heng made a special trip to the seaside. In the left front direction of the cave, there was a group of reefs. The sea water rolled up a layer of seaweed from time to time. Yan Heng happily cut a small pile with a bayonet, and saw that some reefs were covered with seaweed. The palm-sized shell-shaped creatures, Yan Heng recognized them as sea rainbows at a glance. These sea rainbows were so big, Yan Heng picked them out one by one with a bayonet, and made a lot of them in a short while. I made seaweed and egg drop soup with only salt added, and cooked Haihong, but unfortunately there is no vinegar, and it tastes a bit fishy. I remember that there seems to be some perilla on the side of the stream, which seems not suitable for it. As for the fish in the sea Yan Heng couldn't eat it for the time being, and Yan Heng didn't have a fishing net in his hand, and Yan Heng didn't dare to row the small raft to the sea.

     The exploration lasted for five days, and it ended when Yanheng finally found kaolin clay that could be fired into pottery. After that, Yan Heng drew a picture of the location of the things that needed to be used on the wall of the cave.

     The weather was getting hotter and hotter. Before building a house, Yan Heng decided to dry some salt first. The location was chosen by the sea. The raw materials for the salt pond were stones from the sea, and some sticky grass and grasses were used to lay them out. A pool five meters wide. Two pits not far apart were dug next to the pool to filter the seawater. After pouring seawater into one pit, the other pit would overflow the seawater with impurities. Basically, there will be no astringency, and it can be eaten directly.

     Fill the salt pond with water and use the space of Yanheng. The use of space depends on the legendary spiritual power. You just need to concentrate and think about putting things into the space. The current Yanheng can only carry about 50 cubic meters at a time. For things like rice, you need to rest for about an hour once you carry them.

     After the salt pond was completed, Yanheng started to build a house. Yanheng planned to build a house with three bedrooms, one living room, one kitchen and one bathroom. The hall was in the middle. The kitchen was on the left side of the hall. The ditches lead into the kitchen and the bathroom, so the bathroom Yanheng plans to build a small bath, paved with stones, but there is no hot spring nearby, otherwise you can soak in the hot spring here in winter. Behind the hall is Yanheng's bedroom, which is built next to the entrance of the cave, and a door is opened in the bedroom, so that if danger comes, Yanheng can immediately hide in the cave. On the right side of the hall, Yanheng plans to build two bedrooms. In case someone can come here in the future, there is also a place for people to live. In view of the cold snow season, Yan Heng decided to set up a kang in the room. So additionally build a chimney in the bedroom. Outside the house, Yan Heng plans to surround the house with a wall or plant a circle of thorn trees beside the wall, which can be regarded as his second layer of protection.

     The cave was intended to be used by Yan Heng to store things. Yan Heng divided it into three areas, which were used to store firewood, meat, fruits and vegetables, respectively. Because the space is large enough, there is no need to use walls to separate it. There is no need to change anything.

     The first thing to do is to fire the tiles. Because the location of the clay is too far away from the cave, Yan Heng had to vacate the space and use the space to transport the clay back. This wasted the energy of Boss Yan Heng, it took Yan Heng two full days just to move the soil needed to burn the tiles. It took another day to come back after cutting down some fire trees.

     After the things were ready, Yan Heng built a simple fire kiln next to the cave and began to fire tiles, and of course some large earthen pots, water tanks, and pots for storing food were also fired.

     Yan Heng chooses to go hunting and gathering wild fruits every morning, and also starts to store food for the snow season. These basically take two hours. Then I came back and started firing. When it was close to the evening, I rowed a raft to Yanchi to have a look. When Yanheng finished firing, the first batch of salt in the salt pond had already come out. Yanheng tasted it and felt the same as eating it before. It is almost the same, because it should be eaten directly, Yanheng plans to make some pickles to eat after the house is built.

     After moving all the salt and tiles into the cave, Yan Heng began to go out to collect stones and wood. When Yan Heng went out to explore the surroundings, he found a place where the stones were relatively flat. Very suitable for building a house. Therefore, Yan Heng spent a lot of energy to carry the stones, because the space is limited by mental strength, Yan Heng basically can't leave his body with a gun, and every time after loading the stones, he immediately climbs up a large stone. tree, rest on the tree. Fortunately, it is at the edge of the forest, and there are usually no large animals. As for the wood, Yanheng chose a hardwood, just like its name. This kind of wood is the same as ordinary trees before drying, but it is hard after drying. Yan Heng thinks that after the house is built, he can make a few doors before the wood is dry. As for the tables and chairs, Yan Heng I plan to wait until the winter is practical to do it slowly. While collecting stones and wood, Yanheng is also collecting sticky grass and grasses. Fortunately, these plants are evergreen all year round. After collecting all these things, Yan Heng can finally start building the house.

     The foundation was dug in Yanheng's space. If Yanheng was really asked to dig it himself, it would be the year of the monkey. When the walls were built, Yan Heng found out belatedly that he didn’t seem to be planning to use the touzhi in the windows as glass. Just pour it into the water, it will float on the water like oil, and after a few hours it will naturally condense into a transparent solid, similar in properties to plastic.

     Yan Heng had no choice but to put down his work and go to pick the leaves. The beams and tiles were laid, and Yan Heng's house was finally built, and a platform was paved with slightly flat stones in front of the house, which will be used to dry corn and so on in the future.

     Now is the time to dig the canal. The space that Yan Heng used to dig the canal is also the space. Now the space has become Yan Heng's sharp weapon. The dry season will pass for two months, and the river is almost dry. Yan Heng has to dig from the source of the river to reach the water outside the house. The pit is opening a small water channel from the puddle to the kitchen and bathroom. There is a baffle on the water channel. If the water volume is too large, the baffle can be inserted to prevent the water from overflowing into the house. Drainage channel leading to a creek. The canals and channels were carefully paved with stones. Because it was dug with space, it is very regular, and it does not take much effort to lay it up. The top of the canal is also built with stones. These stones were shoveled by Yan Heng from the edge of the cliff. They are quite flat. The paved canal is about 40 cm long. , thirty centimeters wide. After doing this, the dry season is approaching the last month, and it's time to prepare the supplies for the snow season.