Max and Lucas's Hangout -> Party

{Weed, Alcohol}

{No Monster/Vecna happened in this AU}

[Everyone is aged up to 16]

Third Person POV:

Lucas rang the doorbell to Max's house.

After a moment, the red head opened the door and gave her boyfriend an amused look.

"You're early." She notes.

Lucas grins at his girlfriend and steps inside. She gives him a quick kiss on his cheek and they walk to her room.

Max props her legs on Lucas's lap and grabs a Wonder Woman comic. Lucas glances over Max's shoulder to read with her.

"Do you want to go to the park?" Max asks after a moment, pulling her comic down.

He hums in thought. "Meh." He says. "It's a little rainy. So I'd say no."

She nods and crouches next to her drawer, opening it to reveal a stack of Uno cards. She sits back on the bed and deals it out. They play for a bit and then go to the kitchen to make sandwiches for lunch.

They watched TV for a few hours, cuddling up with each other on the couch.

"Do you want to invite Dustin and El?" Max asks. "Maybe Will and Mike if their not 'busy'?"

Lucas thinks about it for a moment. "Sure I guess." He says. "Maybe ask if they want to get drunk and play on the Ouija board?"

Max purses her lips and gasps, sitting up. She grins at Lucas.

"Let's host a party!" She exclaims. "We can get snacks and drinks and weed and just have a good time!" She jumps off the bed. "I'll ask El if she can bring her Nintendo and we can all play."

She runs to the phone and puts in El's number. A few rings later, Eleven picks up.

"Hopper-Byers residence?" The brunette says.

"Hey El, it's me Max." Max says. "Me and Lucas were thinking of hosting a party, do you want to come?"

Max hears a gasp from the other line. "Oh my gosh, yes!" El shrieked. "And I'll ask Will!"

"I was thinking, can you bring your Nintendo?" Max asks. "We could get drunk and then play games."

El was jumping up and down with excitement. "Yes, yes, yes!" She says. "Okay. Can we come over right now?"

"Of course!" Max says. Lucas grins. "See you then!"

Max and El hang up, then Max called Dustin. Sadly Dustin said he couldn't come.

Half an hour later, the doorbell rings and Max and Lucas rush to greet their friends.

Will brought Mike, who was holding drinks and other snacks. "Hey Lucas!" Will greets, hugging his friend. "Hey Max!" He greets her with a hug as well.

"MAX!" El exclaims as she hugs her best friend.

"EL!!" Max greets back. They stop hugging after a moment.

"Hey dickhead." Max says to Mike.

"Hey stupid b*tch." Mike greets back with a smile. Will gives them a look before walking over to the table.

After placing his share of snacks and drinks, the brunette boy turned to his friends again.

"Soooo what are we gonna do?" Lucas asked.

Max grins and turns on the radio. 'Running Up That Hill' by Kate Bush starts playing. "Let's get the Nintendo started, then we can take turns and do other stuff." Max says. "I was thinking Uno, maybe Ouija board."