This world is divided into four seasons: spring, rainy season, dry season, and snow season. The longest snow season is about 4 months in the present world, and the other seasons are about three months. The length of each day is basically the same as the present world. It's no wonder that orcs have such a hard time surviving.

     The long snow season means that the orcs need to store enough food to survive. At this time, the orcs have not formed the living habits of planting food and raising animals. The source of food is basically wild fruits and vegetables that grow naturally in the forest. and hunting.

     Animals in the dry season are basically at their most ferocious and irritable. It is extremely difficult for ordinary orcs to hunt and kill large animals. Small animals have difficulty filling their stomachs. Therefore, it is basically difficult for the orcs to store enough food. In the snow season, when the long cold makes the beasts hungry, they will gather together to form a beast tide and attack the tribe. This increased the burden on the orcs. In Yan Heng's memory, it seems that beast hordes attack tribes every year, and every tribe suffers heavy losses. Moreover, their method of storing meat is only to dry or roast the meat in the sun, so in the later part of the dry season, when the weather turns cold, it is basically impossible to store food. It is conceivable how difficult their lives are.

     The predecessor came from a large tribe on this continent. It is said that it is big, but it is actually only a thousand people, but it is indeed a large population in this world, and some small tribes only have one or two hundred people.

     The name of this tribe is the Yuanshan Tribe, and its race is the Winged Lion, that's right, it's the Winged Lion. I've seen even such a big tiger, and the flying lion is actually nothing.

     Yan Heng is a male of this tribe. A deported male. It stands to reason that in this world, males are so precious. It is too much to drive males out of the tribe and let them survive in the extremely dangerous forest. Then why is the predecessor treated like this?

     The previous experience can be regarded as a bloody drama.

     The female father of the predecessor: Yu is the first brave man of the tribe, and the male father: Ji is the patriarch of the tribe. Originally, in such a family, Yan Heng's life can be described as extremely happy, and then the villain appeared. The other party is Ji's deputy and Ji's friend: Gan. But Qian has always been inferior to Ji, and Ji married the strongest person in the tribe. He was originally the son of the previous patriarch. If there was no Ji, then he would be the next patriarch of the tribe. This made him very jealous. In the beast tide, Qian and Ji's other female: Jie colluded to design the beast to break into the tribe. Ji was bitten in order to save the female cub who was targeted by the beast: An. Yu went to the depths of the forest alone in order to collect medicine for Ji, but before departure, he was given the medicinal powder to attract wild beasts, and never came back. Ji also died because there was no medical treatment.

     Afterwards, Qian took over the position of patriarch, and in the name of taking better care of his predecessor, Qian asked Jie to remarry with him. It's fine to bully the weak, and everyone will not pursue it for the sake of his two fathers. But this time the predecessor made a mistake that was too much.

     Before his death, the male father of the predecessor arranged a marriage with An for his predecessor, and the male son of his predecessor, Mo, under the instigation of Mo, hated An Bai who was disfigured in that accident. However, on the way to collect herbs, the leader Mo discovered that An was in close contact with the next sacrificial priest, Gu. Later, under the instigation of Mo, the predecessor led Qian and others to teach Gu a lesson. Unexpectedly, Qian took advantage of Gu's carelessness and pushed Gu down the hillside, causing Gu to be seriously injured and almost died.

     Sacrifice is an extremely important existence in the tribe, because the death of the sacrifice in the tribe makes it impossible to communicate with the beast god, which makes the tribe unable to avoid disasters, which leads to the extinction of a tribe. , when he becomes an adult, he will be able to communicate with the beast god, and the previous priest will lose this ability, which makes protecting the priest an extremely important thing in the tribe.

     At the time of the whole clan meeting, Qian and others framed him as the predecessor who hated Gu, so they pushed Gu down. The tribe has long been unaccustomed to the willfulness and arrogance of the predecessor, and what he committed is such a big mistake, because once something happens to Gu, who is the next priest, it means that the tribe may face this situation in the next few decades. Genocide crisis. This also resulted in the punishment of excommunication for the former.

     When his predecessor was sent out of the tribe ten days ago, Gan Jiang told him everything. Faced with the ruthless treatment of the tribe, the betrayal of his self-righteous partner, the truth about the tragic death of his parents, Gan Jiang gave him contemptuous eyes and sarcastic curses. The predecessor only felt heartache.

     Here, too, a male's expulsion from the tribe is essentially a death sentence. Because the outcasts are basically people who have made a big mistake, no tribe is willing to take in the outcast orcs. Even if it is a male, even a female orc cannot survive alone in the forest, let alone a male.

     The predecessor only felt that he could not take revenge, and the predecessor who had walked in the forest for two or three days was attacked by the last group of people. In this way, Heng here died like this, and Yan Heng was ushered in.

     No wonder there are so many wounds on this body.

     Thinking of this, Yan Heng couldn't help but feel sad for his predecessor. There is really no way for people to be so stupid. It is surprising that the predecessor can survive in the forest for so many days. There are many dangers in the forest. Even with a gun in his hand, Yan Heng cannot guarantee that he can survive safely, so finding a place suitable for him to live in is the most important thing now.

     As for revenge for his predecessor, Yan Heng said that since he took over this body, revenge has become his duty, but this place is not far from the former tribe, otherwise it would not be easy to be attacked by the other party .

     Yan Heng is not in a hurry to find people. After all, he is now an outcast, and basically no tribe is willing to take him in. Furthermore, the last class of people thought that they were already dead. If they stayed here and let them see them again, then they might become a heretic in their eyes, and it wasn't just the last class who wanted to kill themselves.

     However, the most urgent task is to fill the stomach first. Yan Heng re-ignited the fire that was about to go out, and cut off a large piece of meat that was processed yesterday with the bayonet brought in the space, and cut a few wooden branches. The meat was cut and skewered, because there was no seasoning in the space, so I had to make do with my first meal in the world of beasts.