Chp. 1 [A simple greet]

It was a sunny day. The trees were swaying in the wind, and the beams of sunlight illuminated the pink cherry blossoms at the Grand Narukami Shrine.

"Excuse me Yae," one of the shrine maidens rushed,"I have a letter to give to you. It is from the Raiden Shogun."

Ei, huh? What does she want. She certainly means urgent matters if she is contacting me. Although, traveler just left to go to Sumeru, so why the rush?

"I very much appreciate your assistance to giving me this letter," Miko politely replied. "But if you will, please let me be in peace while reading this letter," she proclaimed in a soft, elegant voice.

"O-of couse miss Yae," the maiden stuttered. She rushed to the others and continued with her work.

Miko stepped into her office, scanning the letter from the outside. She smelt the light perfume on it that she didn't notice before. She carefully peeled the electro signal seal on the letter. Miko unfolded the letter gently, as she began to read it.

Dear Miko,

This is Ei, your dear friend. I have written this letter to ask you to go to a sweet shop, as you know I am fond of them. I would like to talk to you again, after all that has happened recently. The address is ######, and we shall meet at 3:00 PM(15:00) there. Please consider this offer as a reunion for our friendship. It would be of most gratitude if you came.

Love your dear friend,
Raiden Ei

<------------------------------------>

We haven't had a chat ever since she became more persistent with her goal of eternity, but it is very exiting to see her with a euphoric face of joy. As all I know from the letter.

---------------------

It was currently 2:45 PM(14:45). The air was moist, after the rain that previously stopped 2 minutes ago. Raiden Ei was waiting at the sweets shop, currently under a roof, for her pink haired friend, Yae Miko. She lifted up her hand to see if the rain had completely stopped.

A gental small cockatiel landed on her index finger when her hand lifted into the air. The bird's feathers glistened in the sun, having a yellow tint, that matched the rest of the tiny bird. The bird soon flapped its wings and went of into flight, which reminded her of the anemo archon. She always thought he was careless, letting his people rule over the city. Her hand fell to her side, relaxing as she looked up into the sky, wondering when Miko would arrive.

A moment passed as suddenly, Yae Miko arrived. She spotted her old friend, and walked over to her. Greeting Ei with a wave, they soon walked into the shop.

"I will get four dangos, please," Ei ordered,"and some dango milk on the side."

After the food was ready, they sat on a wooden bench just outside the shop. Ei slid a dango off of the stick, and once eaten, smiled like a small child. Miko started off the conversation, asking about life in the current world. Both of them laughed over the silly stories they had shared to each other.

"And thats why I-"

Yae put her hand on Ei's, startling the diati with a slight pink to her cheeks. Ei continued her story as Yae caressed her hand while looking into the purple eyes as she told her experiences. A slight smile formed on the kitsune's face, starring at the lips of the woman who ruled the secluded islands of the world.

Ei looked at Miko with a puzzled face. Wondering what she was thinking.

I want to kiss her. The fox thought as she soon found her body neering the woman as her lips found its way the other's.