The Commutation to Tabangao Port

After a short talks of greetings and saying farewell to my Mother Elsie and my older sister Grace, I was in a hurry to get on a tricycle to get to the exit at Inosluban where I again rode an airconditioned bus going to Grand Terminal in Batangas City. I rushed off the tricycle and crossed over to the other side of the road, waited for a while for a public utility bus. I hurriedly got aboard the airconditioned bus when one of them stopped before me.

Inside the bus, a peddler of stewed corn approached me and offered some of his goods for me to avail. Because I was worried that no one would attend and be hospitable to accept and take care of me right away at my destination, I bought 3 pieces of sweet yellow corn and immediately ate one because I also love to eat and really have missed eating it.

Once the bus reached the terminal, I immediately got off the public transport and transferred to a passenger jeepney going to Gulod near SM Batangas City where the trip to Tabangao passes. I didn't wait long and the jeep was already full so the driver charged a fee and we set off again to Gulod to transfer to another vehicle to the port.

I got off the jeepney at the corner of the 7-Eleven, went inside the convenience store and looked for other necessities that I could buy and take to my destination. After I paid at the counter for some things I bought, I left the store to wait and ride another passenger vehicle. Luckily, it didnt't take long when a passenger jeepney off to Simlong passed by. I pulled the jeepney over and rode on it for it will be passing by the area going to Tabangao port.

Along the way to the port, I couldn't help myself uttering prayers to God, wishing not to miss a boat ride off to Isla Verde. I couldn't make myself feel at ease until I got to the dock and boarded the boat to the island. I was really worried that I might miss the navigation trip.